TWISTED INSANE, SHOOT FOR THE FACE IN THE SHOP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 5, 2003
Yeah, he does flow quick, but he sounds like Young Droop, he uses that same type of flow with everything sounding like it starts with "d". I'de rather listen to Tech N9ne, especially if you want better lyrics. Twisted Insane's lyrics are a lil too simplistic, which doesnt show too much intelligence to me. I got the cd as well. I only like 3 songs off the entire 21 track album. If what he says is true, that he spent over 5 years tryin to put this together, then he should spend more time writing more intelligent rhymes. I aint hatin though, just pointing that out. Peace and God bless.

Feb 21, 2006
$-K-MO said:
Yeah, he does flow quick, but he sounds like Young Droop, he uses that same type of flow with everything sounding like it starts with "d". I'de rather listen to Tech N9ne, especially if you want better lyrics. Twisted Insane's lyrics are a lil too simplistic, which doesnt show too much intelligence to me. I got the cd as well. I only like 3 songs off the entire 21 track album. If what he says is true, that he spent over 5 years tryin to put this together, then he should spend more time writing more intelligent rhymes. I aint hatin though, just pointing that out. Peace and God bless.
BUSTER

Jul 5, 2003
Buster? You're gonna sit there and call me a buster when I fuckin bought your cd? If you cant take constructive criticism, then GET THE FUCK OUT THE RAP GAME! I even said "I AINT HATING THOUGH". Excuse ME for having an opinion, but what I said IS true. You need to work on your lyrics IMO, add more depth, dont just talk about the SAME SHIT EVERYBODY ELSE DOES. Be different. You have talent, USE IT!

Jul 5, 2003
That aint the point. The point of that comment was saying that I liked it enough to buy it because I'm a fan....but just because I would rather listen to somebody else doesnt mean you gotta get butthurt. The point is, in simpler words, you wouldnt be shit without fans. Fans are what make ANY and ALL musicians, otherwise you're just another cd sittin on the shelf. I was giving you my opinion of your music, like it or not, what I said still stands.

Sep 1, 2003
^i agree

theres some hitters on the album.....some better lyrics would help...an beats

shit just speakin truth t insane

no hate on my end

Feb 21, 2006
I got the fans thats why I dont need you, or you reptile. I got people who think different, alot of people. Better lyrics , nigga please both of yall can suck an orangatang dick. So dont listen to my shit no more weenies. Im not a rapper and Im not the best, Im just a real nigga. So yall can keep talkin bout who the best RAPPER is homie. Im on the block

Jul 5, 2003
Damn nigga, you're on the Siccmade forums lookin str8 bitchmade. How is gettin all butthurt over a suggestion BY FANS being "real"? THAT is what you call a coward, you're afraid to try something new, that aint "real". Maybe LEARNING somethin would help. I bet you didnt even graduate high school cuz you're "too gangsta". You're just another nigga "on the block". That shit aint nothing special. Grow up. Act your age and not your shoesize. Why are you even gettin so defensive if you aint a rapper? You wouldnt be takin offense to these comments. You wouldnt have spent no damn 5 years making ONE cd, or even released a cd in the first place. 5 years? Come on, and yet all you came out with was simplistic one syllable bullshit rhymes. Wow....rhymin "the", "duh", and "uh" is so fuckin "real". I bet thats "real block shit". If you got the fans, why aint you sellin more then? Brainsick? Naw, YOU switched from that to Lameshit. Im glad you have people who think different and are behind you, but family members dont count. My rhymes and delivery "Smash" all over your shit. Get a G.E.D. then holla back when you learn how to spell a 4 syllable word.

"Im not a rapper." LMAO Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit! Nigga's sittin there sayin he aint a rapper, on the same thread where he's promotin his album. Smart. Just goes to show I was right in the first place.

Only thing you could say was "both of yall can suck an orangatang dick"? Plus, aint nobody said one thing about not listening to your music anymore, but maybe I should cuz now it feels like Im "dumbing" myself down listening to somethin by somebody so ignorant. You wont be around for long anyways with that kind of thinking. Fuck you and have a nice day.

Oct 10, 2003
i gotta be honest i had respect for T insane untill i seen this thread,i have heards S K Mo rap before and in all honesty,he will shit on most fast rappers,this dude just aint big yet.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
^^^ Okay now you got me interested, where can I hear "$-K-MO" spit?

Twisted Insane, I only heard one of your cuts but I have like 10 friends who swear you spittin heaters. I just bought your shit, and I aint lettin this thread persuade me either way. All I can say is don't let a couple peeps let you hate the siccness, and just let this shit go. I have to admit reading through this though, all I saw was constructive criticism. Take it if you want to, or just forget it and keep doin what you doin.