THE OFFICIAL GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS 2009 OFFSEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
The Warriors and new "GM" Larry Riley are reportedly going to make a strong run at obtaining Chris Bosh this summer.
The Raptors aren't going to be too interested in moving Bosh, but if Don Nelson/Riley/Robert Rowan offer up Anthony Randolph, it could happen. And since Nellie will be long gone before Randolph hits his prime, it's completely possible, although unlikely since Bosh will be a free agent after next season.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^yes, yes it would. why trade for bosh when he only has a year left on his contract (i doubt the w's would be able to re-sign him or that bosh would even want to re-sign) and randolph is going to become a bosh type player. on top of it, i know we'd give up too much for bosh.

Jun 22, 2007
The Warriors and new "GM" Larry Riley are reportedly going to make a strong run at obtaining Chris Bosh this summer.
The Raptors aren't going to be too interested in moving Bosh, but if Don Nelson/Riley/Robert Rowan offer up Anthony Randolph, it could happen. And since Nellie will be long gone before Randolph hits his prime, it's completely possible, although unlikely since Bosh will be a free agent after next season.
brah if da warriors make that trade they hella stupid
and its back to bein garbage....if you dont keep nobody else i say keep randolph

Aug 7, 2003
tyreke evans or jrue holiday. id call and see if rubio is available on draft night. call the 2nd team see if we can get him. if he lasts to the 3rd pick, same thing. he wont get past 4, more likely going 2.

Aug 7, 2003
i dont want tyreke or holiday they both look like their gonna slip just seen mock draft and their stocks fell
they havent even done offical draft measurements or workouts both against other players in the draft and 1on1 and skills. there is still a lot to be determined in the draft.

if dejuan blair is 6-8 in shoes he would be a top 10 if he is 6-6 in shoes he will slip hella far. same goes for a lot of players. if tyreke evans in only 6-4 and jrue is the same height then evans dont got that edge. a lot of shit will go down and rumors galore this offseason.