THE OFFICIAL GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS 2009 OFFSEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
It's time for Nelson to pack it in. The team had his attention, but now he seems tuned out again. Nelson's 4 flaws are, his ego, he doesn't preach defense, He hates working with young players, and he is still on the small ball hype. We need a real athletic big man with some size, not these rail thin defensive liabilities we have. Let's get back to the point, which is the stinkin Warriors.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
probably because if was titled "oakland" noone would ever be interested in watching some shitty team from a shitty part of the country play some shitty basketball. but if they cover it with "golden state" it sounds more appealing to the rest of us that have to sit here and watch what is called basketball being played from that group of miscreants.
this guy, same exact person as 3 other people who pretend to be from portland. oh its just a coincidence u guys all like the US soccer team, the cubs, and the niners. Dude from Montana is trying to talk down on the Golden State. Man that game 1 loss hurt u that much huh?

by the way the Trail Blazers looked the worst team in the playoffs so far

Sep 4, 2002
this guy, same exact person as 3 other people who pretend to be from portland. oh its just a coincidence u guys all like the US soccer team, the cubs, and the niners. Dude from Montana is trying to talk down on the Golden State. Man that game 1 loss hurt u that much huh?

lol my homie getsome406 is NOT a cub fan! he a bullshit ass "mariner" fan.

and really, people are still believing their are multiple names for 1 guy on here? hahah now thats funny..

Sep 4, 2002

you guys looked like one of the worst teams in the regular season, by far.

Sep 4, 2002
^^^except when we played u guys though, right?
yeah, but we only played you guys 3 times this year... 2 times in oakland. you know damn well it woulda been 2-2 this year if we get our 2nd home game. but I admit you guys for some reason or another give us trouble in your building.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City

were you talkin bout me? im a cubs fan, and i live in NE portland, im not a huge soccer fan. and im a bears fan. i grew up liking the cubs cuz we have WGN here and i grew up watching all their games. that probably why there are alot of cub fans in portland. but i only have one screen name on here

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
yeah 21-20 at home, record doesnt say much, but we beat several playoff teams at home, and could have won a few more if not for fucking up at the end (unbelievable losses to the Cavs, Hornets, Heat, etc.). and fair enough about the cubs shit, i just always see blazers fans on this site that like the same teams.

back to the topic though

Sep 4, 2002
yeah 21-20 at home, record doesnt say much, but we beat several playoff teams at home, and could have won a few more if not for fucking up at the end (unbelievable losses to the Cavs, Hornets, Heat, etc.). and fair enough about the cubs shit, i just always see blazers fans on this site that like the same teams.

back to the topic though
i hear ya man... shoulda beat the cavs. but lebron will be lebron ya know? us blazers fans know to about lebron

Aug 13, 2005
what yall think ak47 for maggs and jcraw? ak47 only has 2 years left on his contract

It appears unlikely the Jazz can avoid being luxury-tax payers and bring back both Boozer and Andrei Kirilenko. Kirilenko is owed $34.3 million through 2010-11, an especially unappealing contract for teams trying to clear cap space for the summer of 2010.

Kirilenko is projected to be tied with Pau Gasol as the NBA's 11th-highest paid player next season. There could be a taker for Kirilenko's contract in Golden State, where coach Don Nelson long has been among the Russian forward's biggest fans.

Nelson has threatened to trade Jamal Crawford unless the guard opts out of the final two years and $19.4 million on his contract. The Warriors also owe Corey Maggette $39.7 million for the final four years on the contract Maggette signed just last summer.

Maggette signed a six-year, $42 million offer sheet with the Jazz as a restricted free agent in 2003, which the L.A. Clippers opted to match. The Jazz reportedly expressed interest in Maggette as a free agent again last summer.

Speaking generally, Jazz general manager Kevin O'Connor said he would not be opposed to taking on a long-term salary commitment in a potential trade if it was the best basketball decision.
http://www.sltrib.com/jazz/ci_12281156

Aug 7, 2003
id do that trade. i dont like ak but it just makes too much finanical sense for us. get back a 2 year contract and give them a 4 year contract. id still rather have tayshaun prince but we will see.

May 12, 2006
if it happens randolph's pt will probably be affected and if this does happen are they keeping morrow and bellineli

there's alot of scenarios and just as many questions

Aug 13, 2005
if it happens randolph's pt will probably be affected and if this does happen are they keeping morrow and bellineli

there's alot of scenarios and just as many questions
i dont think randolph will be affected

5 - biedrins
4 - randolph
3 - ak
2 - jackson
1 - monta

this line up wont get us anywhere though, i'd rather get a pg and have monta at the 2, we need to go after andre miller