THE OFFICIAL GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS 2009 OFFSEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2008
warriors need to trade brandon wright, cory regrette, and crawford for a point guard. this way you can move ellis back to shooting guard.

also, trade one of those players for a bruiser power forward like a milsap or david lee is okay.

hear me out on this. warriors need to trade this years lottery pick, for next years lottery pick. actually all teams in the lotto need to either trade down in the mid round or later in this draft. there are only 2-3 nba caliber players in this draft. the rest of them are gonna tke years to develop and you do not know what you are getting. a lot of role players, no ballers in this draft.

this years draft is one of the worst in history. worst one since the 2000 draft. you will not get much in return in the lotto, and you will be paying somebody around 3 million. its not worth it.

next years draft is gonna be super deep. you can find a shitload of players to fill any postions that a team needs. stock up on picks for next years draft.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
DIDNT ELLIS ALREADY SAY HE DOESNT WANT TO BE TRADED? THESE WACK RUMORS NEED TO STOP POPPING UP, I DOUBT THERE IS GONNA BE ANY MOVES AND IF THERE IS IT CERTAINLY WONT BE FOR A TOP CALIBUR PLAYER, WARRIORS WILL PROBABLY END UP WITH THE 8TH OR NINTH PICK AINT NO WAY IN HELL ANY PING PONG BALLS FALLIN OUR WAY, I SAY WE DNT REALLY MAKE ANY MOVES EXCEPT TO TRY AND TRADE MAGGETTI

Jan 18, 2006
fuck that keep Maggette. Get rid of Brandon Wright and Crawford. I also personally would like them to at least shop Stephen Jackson

Oct 18, 2008
I like maggete too but he has value

I would like them to shop Crawford,wright,and Jackson too that's just me tho

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I think Maggette gets more hate than he deserves

but we could probably could value for him since he can put up numbers... so we should at least see what we can get

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
all bullshit aside, not trying to talk shit or nothing, im just wondering how come they are called the golden state warriors? how come they arent called the oakland warriors? golden state does not exist. i swear im not tryin to be an ass, i've actually wondered this

Feb 17, 2008
yup i got a lot of ideas. like corey maggette isnt shit, and the warriors aint shit, and that all of you should slice ur wrists. remember its down the road, not across the street

Oct 18, 2008
all bullshit aside, not trying to talk shit or nothing, im just wondering how come they are called the golden state warriors? how come they arent called the oakland warriors? golden state does not exist. i swear im not tryin to be an ass, i've actually wondered this
Hmmm I have no idea maybe because golden state sounds better

Feb 17, 2008
Hmmm I have no idea maybe because golden state sounds better
probably because if was titled "oakland" noone would ever be interested in watching some shitty team from a shitty part of the country play some shitty basketball. but if they cover it with "golden state" it sounds more appealing to the rest of us that have to sit here and watch what is called basketball being played from that group of miscreants.

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ Suck a fucken dick Getsome, just mad cuz the Blazers lost there first playoff game. But Im pretty sure its cuz they played in Frisco before Oakland and they didnt want to lose fans over some shit like that even though theres only 1 basketball team in the bay

Aug 7, 2003
yup i got a lot of ideas. like corey maggette isnt shit, and the warriors aint shit, and that all of you should slice ur wrists. remember its down the road, not across the street
slice our wrists cus we live in cali? with beatiful women in abundance, great weather, lots of money in the states economy, good weed, many sports franchises.

your from montana you should slice your throat

Feb 5, 2006
BOZEMAN, MONTANA? HA I'D KILL MYSELF TOO

I JUS GOOGLED IT AND GOT SOME FUN FACTS. U KNOW THAT NERDY ASS SHOW STAR TREK? ONE OF THE WRITERS ARE FROM BOZEMAN. NO SURPRISE BUT IN STAR TRAK, THEY MADE BOZEMAN THE PLACE WHERE HUMANS AND VULCANS FIRST CONTACT. IN STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION, THEY NAMED A STARFLEET STARSHIP USS BOZEMAN. HAHAHA

GO SLIT YOUR THROAT U STAR TREK MONTANA FAG!! U LIVE IN MONTANA. MONTANA!! HAHAHAHA ITS LIKE A JOKE BUT BETTER

THE DEMOGRAPHICS SHOWS THAT BOZEMAN IS 95% WHITE FOLKS. LOL DAMN GO FUCK SOME COLORED FOLKS AND BREED SOME MIXED BABIES OR SUMTHIN. U FUCKIN HICK. FUCK U AND THE BLAZERS

AND THE FAMOUS PEOPLE THAT CAME OUT OF BOZEMAN ARE ECONOMISTS, AUTHORS, STAR TREK WRITERS, CERAMIC ARTISTS, A MOUNTAIN CLIMBER, AND A YOGA INSTRUCTOR. LOL

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
hey dude... quit being an ass

Oct 18, 2008
Shut the fuck homie

I have an idea go worry about your sorry ass blazers that will lose in the first round and then go suck a dick