The Official DENVER NUGGETS 2009-2010 Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
you must have enjoyed when they played each other last
I didn't get to watch that game. I'm sure it was a good one, considering the Nuggets didn't win by much. It's still the beginning of the season, and my team is doing pretty good so far. May be 3rd in the division, but I'm just glad we don't have a losing record so far.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Thank the refs for that jumpball bullshit when maggs was calling timeout, and thank the refs for that phantom foul

Oct 9, 2008
Yeah we must have missed you guys in the playoffs...Oh wait thats right, yall wern't there!!! Couldn't even put us away without billups, melo, and bird...it's sad really!

Mar 16, 2005
fuck the crybabies on the foul....where was curry's carry?? ellis travel?? foul on nene when he was hacked before the jump ball was called???

Mar 16, 2005
Fuck yea!! Beat LA at home, beat Cleveland at home! Nuggets legit, they gon be a problem in the playoffs!! This could be our year!

still some bullshit heloing of king james and his team......chauncy gets called when lebron runs into him, yet last minute james bumos melo twice and after that Varejoa hits his arm and no call...lucky Melo hit the shot still. Its embarssing to watch how bad refs are for certain teams/players.

May 3, 2002
still some bullshit heloing of king james and his team......chauncy gets called when lebron runs into him, yet last minute james bumos melo twice and after that Varejoa hits his arm and no call...lucky Melo hit the shot still. Its embarssing to watch how bad refs are for certain teams/players.
yeh that's what me and my friend were talking about this morning how screwed them refs are and play favoritism melo was getting hacked and damn near close to getting a technical because of the no calls and lebron gets close to the basket and there goes that whistle.....but still not as bad as Kobe getting all them calls and crying everytime he puts the ball up

Feb 13, 2006
yeh that's what me and my friend were talking about this morning how screwed them refs are and play favoritism melo was getting hacked and damn near close to getting a technical because of the no calls and lebron gets close to the basket and there goes that whistle.....but still not as bad as Kobe getting all them calls and crying everytime he puts the ball up
I agree. Melo for some reason still doesn't get them calls, the 9.85 FT attempts he gets a game should be 13-14 easily.

Hopefully they take care of business in Washington today.