The Official DENVER NUGGETS 2009-2010 Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2006
We'll see if Nene can handle Bosh, it'd be tough, maybe they start Martin on him, but I don't think they have the firepower to beat us with just Bosh alone. These are the games the Nuggets need to win to finish atop the division.

Mar 16, 2005
We'll see if Nene can handle Bosh, it'd be tough, maybe they start Martin on him, but I don't think they have the firepower to beat us with just Bosh alone. These are the games the Nuggets need to win to finish atop the division.
you mean like the bucks game last week...ugh still cant believe they lost that one

Feb 13, 2006
Didn't get to see it, my son had his football banquet, but looked like Nene handled Chris Bosh, and Melo and JR had great offensive games. Got to take care of the Clippers. You're right Scary, they can't let the Clippers do them like The Bucks did.

Feb 13, 2006
Good, easy win last night. Now the Nuggets got to take care of business, next 5 games;

Timberwolves - Away
Knicks - Home
Timberwolves - Home
Warriors - Home
Heat - Home

Should be 15-4 after that stretch, unfortunately Denver tends to play down to the competition.

Feb 13, 2006
I was there too, my kids were going nuts at Melo. Not 3rd row tho. Ha ha ha.

Fuckin pathetic to lose to the Timberwolves and blowing a 17 point lead. They played selfish last night, too many jumpers, to movement on offense, and no communication or passion on defense. Got to make up for this later in the year by stealing one on the road against the Lakers, Spurs, Mavs, or some team like that.

Apr 20, 2003
Congrats.... You guys outplayed us in that 4th quarter! The last two games @ home against the Nugs and Boston really made us look like shit.