The Official DENVER NUGGETS 2009-2010 Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
ehh ehh wrong make that 2.....that dunk melo had last night was a beast and a good win tonight it's tough to beat Portland at home the refs were too touchy and props to Oden and his free throw shooting skills

Feb 13, 2006
Denver is lookin good. Just 2 games into the season, couple quick observations.

Positives - Even gonna get better when JR comes back, Ty Lawson is the truth, and Carmelo looks like he's focused.

Negatives - Still too many dumb jump shots, Nene needs to quit being so soft, and Free Throws.

Mar 16, 2005
Denver is lookin good. Just 2 games into the season, couple quick observations.

Positives - Even gonna get better when JR comes back, Ty Lawson is the truth, and Carmelo looks like he's focused.

Negatives - Still too many dumb jump shots, Nene needs to quit being so soft, and Free Throws.

It will never happen. He could be a beast if he threw his weight around but, he doesnt.

Feb 13, 2006
I agree 100%, he's to busy whining to the refs all the time. Be nice to trade him, but he's got $11 million salary thru 2012. Actually it'd be nice if he toughened up, and played to his potential.

Oct 9, 2008
I just wish we had a big guy down low to crash the boards. I think thats always been the nuggets weakness, they can't get a fuckin rebound to save there lives! I miss camby..

Feb 13, 2006
I just wish we had a big guy down low to crash the boards. I think thats always been the nuggets weakness, they can't get a fuckin rebound to save there lives! I miss camby..
WHAT!!!! Damn KG, I never thought I'd ever hear a Nuggets fan say that!!!! He was the tallest, skinniest shooting guard in the league!!!! Miss someone else like Laphonso Ellis, or Calvin Natt, shit even Dikembe. LOL

Feb 5, 2006
I STILL CANT BELIEVE THAT DUMBASS TRADE. CAMBY SAID HE NEVER FELT SO DISRESPECTED IN HIS LIFE. HOW U GONNA TRADE CAMBY FOR A DAMN 2ND ROUND PICK. THAT SAME SEASON HE HAD A TRIPLE DOUBLE WITH BLOCKS BEING ONE OF THE CATEGORIES. HAHA FUCKIN CRAZY. I WISH THE BULLS GOT HIM FOR CHEAP SOMEHOW

Mar 16, 2005
I STILL CANT BELIEVE THAT DUMBASS TRADE. CAMBY SAID HE NEVER FELT SO DISRESPECTED IN HIS LIFE. HOW U GONNA TRADE CAMBY FOR A DAMN 2ND ROUND PICK. THAT SAME SEASON HE HAD A TRIPLE DOUBLE WITH BLOCKS BEING ONE OF THE CATEGORIES. HAHA FUCKIN CRAZY. I WISH THE BULLS GOT HIM FOR CHEAP SOMEHOW
yeah I mean how crazy and dumbass of the team, especially since they only became better for it!

Camby was a huge stat guy piss poor teammate! took ill advised shots, was not always into the game.

Once he and AI were gone it became a "TEAM"

Feb 5, 2006
yeah I mean how crazy and dumbass of the team, especially since they only became better for it!

Camby was a huge stat guy piss poor teammate! took ill advised shots, was not always into the game.

Once he and AI were gone it became a "TEAM"
IT WAS A DUMBASS TRADE AND IMA STAND BY IT. U KIDDIN ME? A 2ND ROUND PICK? SHIT AT LEAST GET 2 2ND ROUNDERS. BUT 1 FUNKY ASS 2ND ROUNDER. IF U TRYNA DUMP HIM OR TRY TO SAVE MONEY, THERE HAD TO HAVE BEEN ANOTHER TEAM OUT OF THE 28 REMAINING WHO WOULD HAVE GAVE A BETTER DEAL TO THE NUGGETS THEN 1 2ND ROUNDER PICK

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
I disagree. U may know more about the nugs cuz u live there and more aware of shit but the reason why yall became a team was because chauncy. Not the departure of camby. He'd make ur team even better IMO. Can't have enough big men. Ask magic/cavs/celtics/lakers/shit even us blazers have big guys. U could have nene/kmart as a starter and camby/birdman coming in or mixing it up.

Mar 16, 2005
I disagree. U may know more about the nugs cuz u live there and more aware of shit but the reason why yall became a team was because chauncy. Not the departure of camby. He'd make ur team even better IMO. Can't have enough big men. Ask magic/cavs/celtics/lakers/shit even us blazers have big guys. U could have nene/kmart as a starter and camby/birdman coming in or mixing it up.

he never shared the ball and was a big reason teams were able to run the fast break on us because our "big" man was 18 feet away from rim shooting not up front grabbing boards.

Mar 16, 2005
IT WAS A DUMBASS TRADE AND IMA STAND BY IT. U KIDDIN ME? A 2ND ROUND PICK? SHIT AT LEAST GET 2 2ND ROUNDERS. BUT 1 FUNKY ASS 2ND ROUNDER. IF U TRYNA DUMP HIM OR TRY TO SAVE MONEY, THERE HAD TO HAVE BEEN ANOTHER TEAM OUT OF THE 28 REMAINING WHO WOULD HAVE GAVE A BETTER DEAL TO THE NUGGETS THEN 1 2ND ROUNDER PICK
why try to get more picks that yo uwould have to pay for when y ouare trying to trim to under luxury tax already as it is???

thats why they took what they did. they werent trying to pay more players they were trying to get uner luxury tax

Oct 9, 2008
WHAT!!!! Damn KG, I never thought I'd ever hear a Nuggets fan say that!!!! He was the tallest, skinniest shooting guard in the league!!!! Miss someone else like Laphonso Ellis, or Calvin Natt, shit even Dikembe. LOL
He was defensive player of the year! What are you talkin bout..Ellis? lol now thats a laugh right there! However dikembe in his prime on the team we got now would work wonders..