The Official DENVER NUGGETS 2009-2010 Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
that dunk by swish lastnight was nuttin nice...whooooooo finally beating the teams we are supposed to. tough schedule these next 5 weeks though...hardest in NBA i read. we may not get that #2 seed as mavs are hot, but im ok with that. get kenyon and the rest healthy and some rest, come back strong!

Feb 13, 2006
They blew another one tonight. It's getting real frustrating watching them play this style of ball where they think they can just flip a switch on and they can win any game. If they're not careful, I can see them slipping down to 6th seed in the Western Conference standings.

Mar 24, 2006
They blew another one tonight. It's getting real frustrating watching them play this style of ball where they think they can just flip a switch on and they can win any game. If they're not careful, I can see them slipping down to 6th seed in the Western Conference standings.
i thought it was going to be yet another ugly game for my Knicks when you guys jumped out to that 12-0 lead to start the game. i was sitting here saying to myself "here we go again"...lol

i wouldn't worry about this loss to much though man, its basketball. sometimes the ball goes in....sometimes it doesn't. 8 out of 10 times ya'll would win the matchup.

Feb 13, 2006
Yeah I hear you bro, but when they don't pass, and feel sorry for themselves it gets frustrating.

On a sidenote - It was funny as hell watching Gallinari talk shit and try to punk on Carmelo in the 3rd, he outscored Melo 17-16 in the quarter. The ref even told him to quit talking.

Mar 24, 2006
Yeah I hear you bro, but when they don't pass, and feel sorry for themselves it gets frustrating.

On a sidenote - It was funny as hell watching Gallinari talk shit and try to punk on Carmelo in the 3rd, he outscored Melo 17-16 in the quarter. The ref even told him to quit talking.
yeah, i definitely enjoyed that. im not a big fan of Melos anyway and it was nice seeing an up and coming Knick not being afraid to man up against one of the leagues best players like that.

Feb 13, 2006
5th place in the Western Conference with a difficult 7 games remaining. Man, this is very disappointing for a team with 2 All-Stars. The way it looks right now, it's gonna be a 1st round exit.

Feb 13, 2006
113 is too many points to be giving up tho, I like the fact they passed the ball around, hopefully they'll be disciplined enough to keep it up.

Utah's injuries also make it look like Denver's got this one, but they need to tighten up the defense.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
So your tellin me they shoot that kinda percentage they have in the last 2 games year round?
Its the playoffs and they are steppin up...52% fg is kinda out there though..We will see how you guys respond on the road.....Its gonna be a good series...

Feb 13, 2006
No commitment or discipline on the defensive end. They better clean that up fast, or else the Jazz are gonna smash them in game 3, especially in Utah where the Jazz seem to get every call, and no the refs didn't lose that game for the Nuggets last night.