The Official DENVER NUGGETS 2009-2010 Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2006
That game shouldn't have been that close. Melo kept the Bulls in the game. Deng was all over him, who looked like the Melo of old, forcing bad shots, slow footed, sluggish, an offensive foul waiting to happen.

Fuck it tho, I'll take the W. Got to take care of business tommorrow in Milwaukee, 5-2 road trip.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
The return of JR Smith tonight. Got to salvage this road trip and end up 4-2 on it.
J.R. Smith did booboo tonight! He may have returned but he wasnt a factor! Im still mad about that call so dont trip! I have Melo & J.R. on my fantasy team along with Rose, Deng, & Noah. Fuck it move on to next game! Got Em!!

Feb 13, 2006
He didn't really have an impact, but it's still pre-season for him. I'm from Denver so the refs made the right call, ball was still on Miller's fingertips when clock hit 00:00.

Mar 16, 2005
that was piss poor officiating!!!!!!

first off chauncys foul was on the floor, not shooting so rose shouldnt even have got the shots, then there is no way on chauncys 2nd free throw the ball hit rim went in air was grab and a timeout called all within .03 seconds...bullshit! whatever, right call was made at end is all that matters I guess.

Feb 13, 2006
3-3 road trip unacceptable. Melo has been killing our offensive chemistry, he's been an offensive foul waiting to happen. Tied with Portland at 6-3, with the Lakers coming to town.

Feb 13, 2006
Would've been nice. Melo been gettin on my nerves with his pouting and shit. He is gettin killed goin to the rim, but he needs to go strong and quit that double and triple pumping bullshit. Go strong and get the call.

Mar 16, 2005
Would've been nice. Melo been gettin on my nerves with his pouting and shit. He is gettin killed goin to the rim, but he needs to go strong and quit that double and triple pumping bullshit. Go strong and get the call.

in his defense he did go up strong and didnt get the call on the attempted dunk before chaunchy hit that 3 in the last minute. Nuggets just havent been getting calls at all. its not an excuse but still it has to be frustrating to be pushing and pushing and getting no calls in return. Well, just chalk it up to yet another slow start like the nuggets always do.

Feb 13, 2006
Yeah, maybe thay don't get the calls cause of the whining they do. It's frustrating as hell as a fan to watch Melo get beat up on, and not get the call, I can see where he's frustrated. But maybe if they quit complaining they'll get some more calls.

6-3 overall to start with the teams we played and the 6 game road trip ain't bad, but we got to take care of the Lakers friday night. I'll be there.

Jan 12, 2006
in his defense he did go up strong and didnt get the call on the attempted dunk before chaunchy hit that 3 in the last minute. Nuggets just havent been getting calls at all. its not an excuse but still it has to be frustrating to be pushing and pushing and getting no calls in return. Well, just chalk it up to yet another slow start like the nuggets always do.
excuses!