The "I got promo" thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
San Fransisco, CA
Oakland, CA
San Jose, CA
Sacramento, CA
Stockton, CA

Those are among the Top 15 markets for Strange, according to the material from Fontana. Sacramento & Stockton are grouped together, as well as San Fransisco, San Jose & Oakland are grouped together.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm trying to do that with my pics, but my computer crashed and the software that I transfer files from my cam to my comp are on it, and I don't have the hardcopy of the software.

Jul 1, 2004
So, LDS and myself did some promoting in Springfield today. We started at Cd Warehouse and gave out some posters and 4x6 flyers. At CD Warehouse they are now selling The Worst, Celcius and Calm Before the Storm. As we were walking out the worst cover caught my eye and said "I wonder if thats the worst". It indeed was.

Next stop is Kalidescope. Its a head shop with "tobacco" smoking devices. They also sell tickets to the shows here. We gave them promo and decided to gaze upon the smoking devices. LDS said " man half of these look like dildos. Its like a 2 for 1, smoke weed and pleasure your girl." The store clerk obviously didnt like the weed comment due to him sayin, "you guys should just stick to the hats and shirts". His comment didnt stop us as we continued to look at the devices. After a minute or so the clerk says "you guys need to leave the area". After he said this he started to walk away, then mumbled, "your a liability to my business at this time". LDS is now becoming agitated and wants to mouth back (go figure) but we leave instead.

Our next stop was the mall and we got more promo out to them and nothing too exciting happened there. Then we went and ate Mexican Villa, a mexican place here in town. Our waitress was half mentally challenged and ended up giving LDS a free beer due to her lack of intelligence.

the end.