The "I got promo" thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2005
damn, i hope they include a sampler or two with sickology :paranoid:

edit: & they should add that poster (but signed) to the online store

Feb 20, 2008
Anybody wanna mail me some of this shit? ha. i'm sure they'll still have plenty of extras on tour like they always do, last strictly strange tour they were throwin the samplers out like they were free albums or some shit, when everyone there obviously had already bought killer.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
How can you live in KC and receive nothing promo-wise? I can't imagine it's hard to get on the street team.

BTW, I got so much stuff because I'm on two markets.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I'm guessing there are markets were the promo would be more effective. Seems people around here either know because they're a fan, or they don't care about Strange. Not really going to convert too many new fans and such around these parts. Plus, I'm sure there's already a gang of teamers around here that would be more dedicated than I would be. I'm just selfish, haha.

Jan 31, 2006
i've asked for promo a couple times when shawn did the promotion even offered to pay for the shipping. As i work the door at a mma event every month and 3-4k people come though the door but never recieved shit and gave up