The "I got promo" thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
how do we get ahold of promo?
By contacting Britton Kimler:

[email protected]

He's the head of marketing. He's an easy person to work with as long as you realize and respect he's dealing with over 100 individual city markets.

Be polite and directly to the point. He's very good at getting back to you if what you present to him is relevant to and in an area for street promotions.

Jun 10, 2008
In Tucson the dudes who handle it are named Robert,and Connor they handle the north and downtown area, they needed some one to help with the south side so im trying to get that done for them.

Nov 6, 2005
I think some people need to realize us state leads are just regular people like yall... We got jobs, we got lifes. Sometimes it takes a little more than just one phone call to get new people situated in the groove. Give the guy another call.

Sep 4, 2006
I think some people need to realize us state leads are just regular people like yall... We got jobs, we got lifes. Sometimes it takes a little more than just one phone call to get new people situated in the groove. Give the guy another call.
Agreed, I'm a lead for two states, but most times when people contact Britton and he sends them to me, I give them my info and let them know how we do things, and they never call or email back. Ohh well.

Apr 8, 2006
www.vinylacedecals.com

This guy was from the company that's setting up the show so to me that is his job to get a hold of me when he says he's going to if he wants me to help him get more people in the door..

Aug 16, 2003
I dont want a crate of promo stuff, but I would like some personal amounts to pass out to people I know that have been lookin for new Tech shit. Whats the best way to do that?

Jul 27, 2009
is there any way i can get some old promo stuff? just so i can give out to a few people?

and when Britton sends this stuff, do yall just go all over your town and pass them flyers and put posters up?