Tech N9ne - K.O.D.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2002
garbage synthetic music for lil bitches
Yeah there's a ton of live instruments being played in Tech's PRODUCTION. And I suppose a piano is "synthetic".

You guys are not smart... It's one thing to say you don't think she's hot but to fall down and bang your head on the floor because you can't admit something that isn't Strange Music related is "cool" or "GOOD"?... W\E man, at least I have the balls to admit something you guys think is so fuckin' "gay" is cooler than anything you're listening to right now.

Cuz I just don't give a fuck and it pisses you the fuck off.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
I like Gaga's music. I think the Fame Monster bangs, I'm not gay. Sonically her music sounds better than a lot of artists out. She's creative.

I'd like to hear Tech on some RedOne and DarkChild tracks...

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
zero, you're basically arguing that lady gag has talent talent talent instruments blah. I don't give a fuck dude. Tech's shit slaps and lady gaga's doesn't.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
In Gaga's defense, I don't believe her music is supposed to "slap".
actually listen to her music on some dre's or in a good system- some of her beats actually GO HARD ha its crazy but they do. But again yeah she brings out that more creative side to songwriting and pop music as a whole. I dig it.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
Of all the places I never expected to find a Gaga debate in the STRANGE MUSIC forum board in the KING OF DARKNESS thread. WTF
Gaga can sing about some dark crazy shit it fits somewhere, Tech should collab with her or one of her producers for another K.O.D. bonus track that'll be on the deluxe edition or whatnot...now that would be dope & fit this thread....

never happening though ha

Gofer

Sicc OG
Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
Yea Im not criticizing, as un-appealing as she is to me music wise I won't judge her music because Ive never given any of her albums a chance and that would be pretty close minded and dumb to criticize what I don't know. Im just saying I click on the K.O.D. thread and I see all this Lady Gaga debating lol

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
No.

Let me rephrase that.

Fuck no.

It'd be different come on now....

Obviously its not gonna happen, so yes i shall stick to listening to Gaga music and Tech music seperately ha...

Gaga has more urban sounding producers such as DarkChild, RedOne, and even Space Cowboy so Tech ripping one of their beats would still be sick imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.