Tech N9ne - K.O.D.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 17, 2006
INSB and kirby already covered it but really? Your gonna criticize the song in my sig when your talking about some garbage ass slut of lady gaga? LOL am i the only one thinking GTFO here with the lady gaga shit? Zero im sure you can get some good discussion on lady gaga at the elementary school ground..

Jan 16, 2007
anyone else like this idea?

Put all the tracks that didnt make the albums....

for example any unknowns from MLK, the 3 from Killer, the five from KOD, Take it off w/ any others....and the ones from Genius, Monsterifik (diary of a dinosaur)....and any others out there that are unknown....put it on a mixtape and call it The Leftovers......hell for a cover they could have strange music artists on there and tech in the middle holding out a plate but instead of food have all the discs that make up the mixtape....

cmon whos with me

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
anyone else like this idea?

Put all the tracks that didnt make the albums....

for example any unknowns from MLK, the 3 from Killer, the five from KOD, Take it off w/ any others....and the ones from Genius, Monsterifik (diary of a dinosaur)....and any others out there that are unknown....put it on a mixtape and call it The Leftovers......hell for a cover they could have strange music artists on there and tech in the middle holding out a plate but instead of food have all the discs that make up the mixtape....

cmon whos with me
So basically... you want another Strictly Strange compilation...

and call it The Leftovers
That reminds me of...

"Dinner & A Movie: Deleted Scenes & Leftovers"

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Finding a drainage pipe and converting it into a costume.

I'm in love with her most recent performance the other night, but this bitch is not attractive to me.

That performance with the piano on fire and all that was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.