Tech N9ne - K.O.D.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2002
The only reason you would hate me is because you disagree with me. Just like you do with everyone else on this forum. I don't care if you hate Tech. I'm not a Tech groupie, so I could care less. But c'mon now, at least understand where people are coming from when they don't accept that shit.
Accept what? The fact that I like a female pop act? Boo for me. I accept that.
I like other music than Rap. I like diversity. But when someone disagrees with you about Gaga, you jump on em about their musical tastes, just like you did with the King Gordy thing.
You have a point... But IMO Gordy is shit and errbody who knows anything knows that Em wrote his lyrics for "The Pain" and the rest of that album.
I know you're not a Lady Gaga groupie, but you're coming across like one. And I know that's one thing you don't like, so I find it kind of hypocritical.
I don't think I was coming across that way... Boo for me if I did.
there are thousands of people who can't stand Tech that listen to Rap music as a standard foundation of their musical taste. So why is it so crazy for people, who don't even like Pop music in the first place, to dislike Lady Gaga? Or better yet, how does that equate to them lacking musical taste?
You make very good points. I wish I were sober enough to comment on them. I just spit off at the mouth once in a while... you know that. I AM kind of curious about the musical tastes of the people who knock me when I talk Gaga tho...

eminem produced a few tracks on his debut album, no ghost writing
Uh huh...

Status
Not open for further replies.