Tech N9ne - K.O.D.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2006
It'd be different come on now....

Obviously its not gonna happen, so yes i shall stick to listening to Gaga music and Tech music seperately ha...

Gaga has more urban sounding producers such as DarkChild, RedOne, and even Space Cowboy so Tech ripping one of their beats would still be sick imo.
Sorry, I didn't see that you were referring to her AND her producers, thus changing my previous answer to the current one.

Fuck no.

Nov 14, 2002
zero, you're basically arguing that lady gag has talent talent talent instruments blah. I don't give a fuck dude. Tech's shit slaps and lady gaga's doesn't.
Says the man with Gordy as his whole motif.

In Gaga's defense, I don't believe her music is supposed to "slap".
True.. But what's your definition of "slap"? I mean, some of her beats to me... "Slap".
actually listen to her music on some dre's or in a good system- some of her beats actually GO HARD ha its crazy but they do. But again yeah she brings out that more creative side to songwriting and pop music as a whole. I dig it.
This dude is honest.
Gaga can sing about some dark crazy shit it fits somewhere
Uh... "Im your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me"... That's some creepy dark shit right there, in a single they play on the radio. If you look at her lyrics, they're sick as fuck... well some of them. I mean... not Boys Boys Boys. Although I don't know what that song's really about so for all I know she could be eating them for dinner at the end.

And fuck you guys. You're soundin' like a bunch of bitches sayin' Gaga on a track w Tech wouldn't be hot.

He'd be so fucking lucky.

I'm of the opinion that if you don't like Gaga then you have no musical taste. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Tech probably loves Gaga, and wishes he had the production for the live shows. You think Tech wouldn't set shit on fire and break glass if he were on a level that permits it?

Cracka, please.

Oct 25, 2006
Says the man with Gordy as his whole motif.

What does that have to do with anything? I'll take Gordy over that weird ass bitch. To each their own. Don't point it out like Gordy is horrible, though, especially when compared to Gaga, and especially when they're not of the same musical genre, or even world, if you will.

Uh... "Im your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me"... That's some creepy dark shit right there, in a single they play on the radio. If you look at her lyrics, they're sick as fuck... well some of them. I mean... not Boys Boys Boys. Although I don't know what that song's really about so for all I know she could be eating them for dinner at the end.
I don't ever wanna hear you call another person a groupie.

And fuck you guys. You're soundin' like a bunch of bitches sayin' Gaga on a track w Tech wouldn't be hot.

He'd be so fucking lucky.
Could you please lay off the groupie perfume? It stinks. Thank you.

I'm of the opinion that if you don't like Gaga then you have no musical taste. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Tech probably loves Gaga, and wishes he had the production for the live shows. You think Tech wouldn't set shit on fire and break glass if he were on a level that permits it?
Read my second comment.

Whatever you say, whitebread.

Nov 14, 2002
What does that have to do with anything? I'll take Gordy over that weird ass bitch. To each their own. Don't point it out like Gordy is horrible, though, especially when compared to Gaga, and especially when they're not of the same musical genre, or even world, if you will.
What it has to do with.. is that I think Gordy is trash. His cd's make good coasters, minus the hole in the middle. And Gordy has nothing on Gaga. He was good for one second, when Em was writing his rhymes... And I didn't like him then either.
I don't ever wanna hear you call another person a groupie.
I don't.. I usually reference dick riding in one way or another.

I'm not even riding dick anyway. I'm just questioning why people don't appreciate good art when they see it. I've always been a fan of theatrics in music. If you think Tech with his red hair/King of Darkness etc. stage show isn't theatrics, then you're a mark for Tech N9ne.

I find it kind of funny how me talking about a stage show turned into me hating Tech or something.

INSB, don't make me hate you... lol.

Edit: I should mention that Gaga is just an example. You guys are so hard on RAPS dick, that you can't appreciate something else, artistically. I don't know how to explain it right now... (drunk)

I'll get it out properly one of these days.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
True.. But what's your definition of "slap"? I mean, some of her beats to me... "Slap".
I know that some of them might, but I was saying that she doesn't make her music entirely for that purpose.

As I've said though, you can listen to who you want to listen to.
I haven't listened to Gaga, so I can't say that I hate her.

Oct 25, 2006
What it has to do with.. is that I think Gordy is trash. His cd's make good coasters, minus the hole in the middle. And Gordy has nothing on Gaga. He was good for one second, when Em was writing his rhymes... And I didn't like him then either.
I don't.. I usually reference dick riding in one way or another.

I'm not even riding dick anyway. I'm just questioning why people don't appreciate good art when they see it. I've always been a fan of theatrics in music. If you think Tech with his red hair/King of Darkness etc. stage show isn't theatrics, then you're a mark for Tech N9ne.

I find it kind of funny how me talking about a stage show turned into me hating Tech or something.

INSB, don't make me hate you... lol.

Edit: I should mention that Gaga is just an example. You guys are so hard on RAPS dick, that you can't appreciate something else, artistically. I don't know how to explain it right now... (drunk)

I'll get it out properly one of these days.
The only reason you would hate me is because you disagree with me. Just like you do with everyone else on this forum. I don't care if you hate Tech. I'm not a Tech groupie, so I could care less. But c'mon now, at least understand where people are coming from when they don't accept that shit.

I like other music than Rap. I like diversity. But when someone disagrees with you about Gaga, you jump on em about their musical tastes, just like you did with the King Gordy thing.

I know you're not a Lady Gaga groupie, but you're coming across like one. And I know that's one thing you don't like, so I find it kind of hypocritical. And about the whole rap thing, this IS a Rap forum. So I don't get where you come off saying that people have no musical taste just because they don't like a certain Pop singer, or Pop music itself. That would be like me going to a Christian Rock forum and saying that those people have no musical taste because they don't like Tech...there are thousands of people who can't stand Tech that listen to Rap music as a standard foundation of their musical taste. So why is it so crazy for people, who don't even like Pop music in the first place, to dislike Lady Gaga? Or better yet, how does that equate to them lacking musical taste?

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
Starstruck isnt a bad song not her best but its ok. The Fame and Fame Monster are pretty sick albums overall content, production and lyrics.

Anyway back to Tech talk I suppose ha...was wondering has there been anymore talk about this deluxe edition of k.o.d with the bonus tracks?

Status
Not open for further replies.