Tech N9ne - K.O.D.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2002
It amazes me the lack of musical taste some of you manage to have, while still humping Tech's leg. Your artistic antenna's are really fucking askew. You're all "Oh my god Tech's stage show is amazing! They jump up and down in tandem and once in a while they point at each other and it's so amazing that they put a girl in a chair onstage and mouth fuck her in front of a few hundred people"...

And then here you have a broad who sounds better live than she does on her own cd, plays 100 different versions of her singles, sets shit on fire, smashes fucking glass all over the place and then proceeds to bleed all over the stage while she hangs from the fucking ceiling... and that's "gay" to you.

You know who else dances in tandem and brings broads up on stage at their shows? The Backstreet Boys. You know who bleeds, smashes bottles and sets shit on fire? Marilyn Manson. So in the end, the "King Of Darkness" has a more family friendly stage show than the hottest top 40 pop act going right now.

Think about that for a second.

Nov 14, 2002
I really don't give a fuck.

You can do that with any celebrity.

Plus sometimes talent and personality supersedes physical beauty. You'll learn all about it when you're older. Lol.

Sep 16, 2008
It amazes me the lack of musical taste some of you manage to have, while still humping Tech's leg. Your artistic antenna's are really fucking askew. You're all "Oh my god Tech's stage show is amazing! They jump up and down in tandem and once in a while they point at each other and it's so amazing that they put a girl in a chair onstage and mouth fuck her in front of a few hundred people"...

And then here you have a broad who sounds better live than she does on her own cd, plays 100 different versions of her singles, sets shit on fire, smashes fucking glass all over the place and then proceeds to bleed all over the stage while she hangs from the fucking ceiling... and that's "gay" to you.

You know who else dances in tandem and brings broads up on stage at their shows? The Backstreet Boys. You know who bleeds, smashes bottles and sets shit on fire? Marilyn Manson. So in the end, the "King Of Darkness" has a more family friendly stage show than the hottest top 40 pop act going right now.

Think about that for a second.
Broski, how about you stop humping lady gaga's leg for a minute. Last time i checked this was the STRANGE MUSIC FORUM so obviously people are GOING TO LIKE TECH N9NE INSTEAD OF LADY FUCKING GAGA.

Jesus either you're trying to troll hard or you're a moron

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005

She's a busted bitch even WITH makeup on. What the fuck ever happened to standards, gentlemen?
QFT

what's attractive about a questionable female with a horse-like resemblance?

Plus sometimes talent and personality supersedes physical beauty. You'll learn all about it when you're older. Lol.
that would be relevant in most other cases other than this...

Status
Not open for further replies.