Tech N9ne getting fame he deserves? HERE'S HOW!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2005
Ok i got nothing else to say to you, i admit i started typing shit too fast and miss spelled syndrome, whatever i really don't give a fuck, you got something to say to my face come up here to Rolling Meadows and say some shit then infact heres my address 4702 arbor drive apt. 202. Until then shut the fuck up you bitch ass nigga. I seen your little pic on you shit and i would knock your little steroid pumpin' ass out any day. so shut the fuck up cause i'm done talking your bitch ass on the internet.

Dec 17, 2004
any way u dnt know the suprise guest wasnt big scoob it was PAPOOSE so u dnt know wat ur sayn and killer is tight as fuck but i can say i liked EVERREADY better it sounded like he had way 2 many probs on this one and tech also talks shit and says the music out 2day is garbage and he cant help but wonder how u fo's can swallow that shit it on song 1 i think besides LIL"wayne is wack as fuck he aint the best and hes a fake as BLOOD him and bitch as BABY

Nov 7, 2006
Wow that's a pretty ignorant statement to make, determining that kanye isn't DOWN with his music, for all you know Tech maybe a rapper that he truely respects, but hey you don't know the nigga do you? Shit for all you know he may only stear away from Tech's music cause of the negativity that surrounds him from the Juggalo Family. if anything that "family" maybe the only reason he dosen't come up in the rap/hip-hop world and that would really suck for an artists that so talented to be kept down by a fan bases he made during the lowest point in his life. He can't deny that he's made his wealth and what fame he has off of the juggalos, but now it's time for him to push on past that and on to BIGGER and BETTER things. As he said he just wants to provide for his family.
How can you bash somebody for an ignorant statement and then follow up with some ignorance yourself, on stuff you don't really know but can only guess?

lol
g.spot's the man
or woman I dont give a fuck

Jun 13, 2005
How can you bash somebody for an ignorant statement and then follow up with some ignorance yourself, on stuff you don't really know but can only guess?

lol
g.spot's the man
or woman I dont give a fuck
Thats not ignorance thats more or less an opinion on the subject at hand. On top of that i see it everyday, when i attempt to pass flyers and samplers out people just go, "oh isn't that that pschopathic shit i don't listen to that," then i have to try and convince them that no he is not just that, but much much more. Shit you call what i said an ignorant statement, how bout this for an example ZUNE's marketplace front page calls his music Horrorcore music, when in reallity it's just rap. But once again this is just tech being judge by the company he keeps. ignorant or not to you its just the truth.

Nov 7, 2006
Thats not ignorance thats more or less an opinion on the subject at hand. On top of that i see it everyday, when i attempt to pass flyers and samplers out people just go, "oh isn't that that pschopathic shit i don't listen to that," then i have to try and convince them that no he is not just that, but much much more. Shit you call what i said an ignorant statement, how bout this for an example ZUNE's marketplace front page calls his music Horrorcore music, when in reallity it's just rap. But once again this is just tech being judge by the company he keeps. ignorant or not to you its just the truth.
Chill
I don't like none of that juggalo crap but evident from this thread, you downright just hate it. Ignorance means not knowing, and you sure as hell don't know that Tech is held down solely by juggalos.

Jun 13, 2005
if tech ever rapped with lil wayn i think id half to kill my self
ya and that song "if" it were to happen would get nearly 3 million hits easily. You have to realize Lil Wayne has got THE biggest fan bases in hip-hop right now and lil wayne fans are THIRSTY for any track that comes out by him, even more reason for tech to jump on a track with the cat and make it famous by anialating him on a track and then everyone would have open ears to his music.

Jun 13, 2005
Chill
I don't like none of that juggalo crap but evident from this thread, you downright just hate it. Ignorance means not knowing, and you sure as hell don't know that Tech is held down solely by juggalos.
It is my opinion that i have formulated through street teaming for tech and hearing the reactions that everyday normal people have to say about it. Also from talking to people over the internet as well. As they say your guilty by association, nigga is associated with juggalos, so people tend to just turn their head away from his music. I personaly am indifferent about juggalos, their music is from what i've heard very basic, and tends to turn many people away, because it only appeals to a certain group of people. Now Tech wants to appeal to everybody, which is exactly why you see him not working with many of the pschopathic artist anymore (imo). He's making some of the right strides in the right direction to clear his name of being considered a horrocore rapper, but as it is very apparent he is still struggling with this and imo he still will untill he gets a more COMMONLY well known rapper on a track with him to show, yes he is accepted amungst the rap and hip-hop society, but until then he is going struggle to get this pschopatic monkey off his back. IMO. Yall just need to remember that unless it's from tech's mouth himself it's just an opinion or a hypothosis, not actual fact, what i am saying is just suggestions that could push him towards the lime light and clear his name, because right now the average jo DOES associate him with pschopathic when in reallity he's not them. This is my reasoning for what i've got to say and like it or not it is how he is looked at...

Jul 2, 2008
It is my opinion that i have formulated through street teaming for tech and hearing the reactions that everyday normal people have to say about it. Also from talking to people over the internet as well. As they say your guilty by association, nigga is associated with juggalos, so people tend to just turn their head away from his music. I personaly am indifferent about juggalos, their music is from what i've heard very basic, and tends to turn many people away, because it only appeals to a certain group of people. Now Tech wants to appeal to everybody, which is exactly why you see him not working with many of the pschopathic artist anymore (imo). He's making some of the right strides in the right direction to clear his name of being considered a horrocore rapper, but as it is very apparent he is still struggling with this and imo he still will untill he gets a more COMMONLY well known rapper on a track with him to show, yes he is accepted amungst the rap and hip-hop society, but until then he is going struggle to get this pschopatic monkey off his back. IMO. Yall just need to remember that unless it's from tech's mouth himself it's just an opinion or a hypothosis, not actual fact, what i am saying is just suggestions that could push him towards the lime light and clear his name, because right now the average jo DOES associate him with pschopathic when in reallity he's not them. This is my reasoning for what i've got to say and like it or not it is how he is looked at...
and you talk too much,
and fyi
you lost everyone by the 4th word
of that post

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Well from what you say, people already think of him to be associated with them, and since most people don't change their opinions. There is no point in arguing about it, because its already happened.

I also notice that when "Tech not blowing up" topic comes up, everyone always wants to point the finger at Psychopathic etc. maybe its more than that.
I forgot about all the fame he had before he met them, that then just plummeted as soon as he did Serial Killa with Twiztid.