SUMMER JAM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
Dog, I dont know why you always post after me but get off my dick. For real! Dont talk to me, keep my name out your mouth dont affiliate your internet carrier with my thoughts and life. Matter fact so you dont get me wrong understand i got love and respect for anybody who understands the real depth of the music but dog you live in fantasies and this internet is gonna get all 36 teeth kicked into your cranium. listen with 2 ears and.. never mind.... its pointless to even try... GROW UP or join a chat room where you can get the fame that your 98% accuarcy typing ass needs so you quit trying so hard to be something your not!

FROM THIS POINT ON DONT APPLY FOR CONVERSATION YOUR ACCESS HAS BEEN DENIED

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I thought Tadou had been banned since I haven't seen much of him lately......wishful thinkin' I guess? lol

Hell naw I ain't goin' to that stupid-ass Summer Jam bullshit! If you've been to 5....then you've been to them all. Blistering hot sun ALL DAY burnin' my white-ass.....underage bitches that are WAAAAAY out of my age range (and maturity level) runnin' around showin' off their tender young asses and perky tits makin' me want to break the law......and don't get caught up in the front row of the show.....you get hosed until you look like a drowned rat......while having 10,000 little girls screaming at 200 decibels louder than the world record for their favorite "pop-tart" of the year right in your fuckin' ear.

Then you have my favorite part......the campground afterwards. The same underage sluts.....except they have clothes on now and a beer in their hand.....and every hooligan who is desperate for pussy is trying to get them into their tent.....but they're really just little cock-teasers who like to get smacked and spit on for not puttin' out after we blew a blunt with them! Then they get sick because they are so drunk and pass out somewhere......and end up gettin' gang raped by 4 guys.

OR........you end up gettin' into a massive brawl with 10 fools wielding lawn chairs, knives, bats and pistols.......and end up spending the night in the hospital in Quincy (the next town over) while your friends get stitches after gettin' their heads busted open with lawn chairs. Goin' to the hospital really fucks off your high and buzz.....so you start gettin' an attitude with the nurses and doctors who get scared and call security on you......who then try to punk you and ask you to leave the hospital......but you can't cuz you're homies are still in there.

Yeah.......Summer Jam.......I love it........let's go!:rolleyes:

I think I'll let someone else deal with the DRAMA this year.....fuck Summer Jam.......unless I'm performing!

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
Damn, You totally described seattles public gathering problems perfectly. Im not going beacuse its my birthday the day before and i think i'll be still drunk from the night before. Its gonna be my 21st and im tryin to get a couple songs ready and perform a sneak preview of my album for the public

Apr 25, 2002
not sure if im goin this year...i like to tho....last year i didnt even go to the concert, just stayed at the camp gorunds and got drunk off my ass till 7 in the morning while it was time to leave.....had a HELL of a time tho....

May 4, 2002
lol im going but not for any of the above im going to see the show hopefully they will add better people to the show besides wack ass pop singer nelly
and the dumb ass nappy roots

Doug

May 16, 2002
lol d sane done been through it all. DeluzioN, i was thinkin bout doin' what you did just chill and get faded, but I donno if I'll have time to go.

maybe i'll see some yall niggaz there. peace.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I'm bout to be strikin there with like 8 or 9 people.....I'm still tryina decide if I wanna go to the camp grounds or stay at a motel and get like 4 rooms and just kick it there.....

Apr 25, 2002
I'm goin' to Summer Jam.
Imma 'bout to get with some of them fine ass young females and suck on their perky tits! Then imma video tape it and show it to all of the homies....I bet you all can't wait to see that? I've never broken the law before, but them under age girls just do it for me. Then maybe I can get into a fight with a female that wont let me and the homies gang bang her. After that imma go to the hospital and intentionally start a fight with the staff.....damn I can't wait for Summer Jam!!!!!
PS. I can't forget about the sun burn and screams, I'm lookin' forward to that to!!!

Apr 25, 2002
You're right Daddy....I'll bring my PUNK ASS right home! I got your $$$$ for you to, not as much as I had hoped kuz the streets are hot and the men ain't buyin'!
Do you wanna blow job along with it to? You know how good I'm at multi tasking!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
I'm leavin'. Get off your high horse and go yell at someone else......I told you what I was doin' today. Shit will get done, if you want it started now....DO IT YOURSELF!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
I might could go to summer jam, it depends on what local acts are performing though....if they dont show love to the local acts, then they can show some love to this dick as far as im concerned.....

THA_206 said:
OH PS D-sane should start charging you rent for living on his board. I open mindedly listened to your music. I thought your mom didnt let you buy explicit lyrics yet.

GONE
Mothafuckin pussy ass bitch, what? I gives a fuck what you got to say, potna, you's a dick suckin wannabe with wack songs....recordin over a 10$ mic, perpin like you got a studio or some shit...you'z a phony, you lil bitch

Dont you ever let me catch you speakin my name, potna...ill drop a 32 on your rap career and make it disappear....and yea thats a challenge...but its not like your faggot ass is gon' accept anyways...shook lil bitch.....

Status
Not open for further replies.