SUMMER JAM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Like ive said on more than 1 occasion, Aberdeen (and surrounding areas) has no farms; you need to drive MANY miles to even SEE a farm. Farm towns have 1-2 schools in the whole town...we have about 12, along with our own college which ill be going to this fall (Grays Harbor). I might be seeing some of yall in UW 2 years from now....thats where im headed....(Anybody else goin to UW?)

If you really wanted to be a dick about it.....you could compare the kids in that movie to the typical Urban White Male who takes on a sudden "opression", denies his heratage, frequents the ghetto even though they dont have to (and, ironically enough, speaks about wanting to LEAVE the ghetto in every other sentence), and spends his entire life trying to fit in with the Black/Latino crowd.

I wont name names, though. :classic:

tadou said:
we have about 12, along with our own college which ill be going to this fall (Grays Harbor). I might be seeing some of yall in UW 2 years from now....thats where im headed....(Anybody else goin to UW?)
The genius is going to a community college...hahaha...lmfao...after all that knowledge you try in kick you fake ass nerd......:classic:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:
typical Urban White Male who takes on a sudden "opression", denies his heratage, frequents the ghetto even though they dont have to
you obviously haven't seen the movie, cause they don't frequent the ghetto, they go there once, and almost die, so they never go back....and you're an idiot for tryina clown on anyone.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Bugsy: its the college i ORIGINALLY planned on attending, as well as being the college that my partner in rhyme is enrolling. Should you, perchance, be wondering which classes i plan on attempting, rest assured, at a MINIMUM they will encompass:

1. Business Administration
  2. Pre-Law
  3. Accounting
  4. Philosophy
  5. Psychology
  6. Linguistics
  7. Romance ("Latin") Languages
  8. Journalism
  9. Whatever else i can fit in my schedule...
    [/list=1]

Might i ask which college you yourself are currently attending, or have attended in the past? (This isnt a "smart ass" question, im VERY SERIOUSLY interested in transferring to a college in Puget Sound during the year 2003). Thank you for your comments.

D-Sane: i moved to washington when i was 4, so i dont remember much abuot the socioeconomical infrastructure nor the typical concentration of agricultural allotments in comparison with municipal residences...my apologies. Thanks anyways

Sixxness: Would i be correct in assuming that you understood the general idea of it? i am, as indiscriminantly as possible, suggesting that non-african americans in a predominantly african american environment tend to "go with the crowd" rather than doing what they themselves enjoy most. So it seems logical to conclude that, if my previous assumption was correct, that those same--for lack of a better word--Outcasts, would be MUCH MORE likely to make false accusations and disguard incredulously the aspect of a so called "hick town" being the residence of, possibly, one of the most highly-talented hip-hop lyricists in Washington, if not the the NorthWest as a whole.

Am i to assume you disagree with my prior statement?

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Layman's Terms (for those who do not have a high school equivalent degree or certificate)

Bugsy: me and my homie is gonna go to that college...im takin some madd hard classes, but its all gravy. On the real tip...What college u go to? (or used to go to?)

D-Sane: i was too young to remember anything about Kansas...so i couldnt tell ya...

Sixxness: i am saying non-blacks in mostly-black areas are mostly outcasts. followers, etc.. who's whole purpose, socially, is to fit in, which means agreeing to and doing whatever it is everybody else is down with. You dont agree?

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
Lil' G said:
^^LMAO Tadous a stupid muhfucka. He was actin all hard and shit like he was gonna fuck you up......wit words. hahahaha I think yall should battle, and post that shit. Itd be nice to see someone shut Tadou up!
He wont post a song but he's still stirring up the beez nest. Someone get this kid a vest!:classic:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:
Layman's Terms (for those who do not have a high school equivalent degree or certificate)

Sixxness: i am saying non-blacks in mostly-black areas are mostly outcasts. followers, etc.. who's whole purpose, socially, is to fit in, which means agreeing to and doing whatever it is everybody else is down with. You dont agree?
I have a high school diploma :classic:

I don't necessarily disagree with you, but I don't try to fit in anywhere I go...I look for people that I share common interests with and can get along with. Of course when I'm in an "mostly-black" area, I stand out....I'm white and 6 foot 6 inches tall....lol, of course I'm gonna be noticabley different, but I don't follow what others do. I don't do things to be cool, I do things because I want to or feel that I need to.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:
  1. Business Administration
  2. Pre-Law
  3. Accounting
  4. Philosophy
  5. Psychology
  6. Linguistics
  7. Romance ("Latin") Languages
  8. Journalism
  9. Whatever else i can fit in my schedule...
    [/list=1]

Might i ask which college you yourself are currently attending, or have attended in the past? (This isnt a "smart ass" question, im VERY SERIOUSLY interested in transferring to a college in Puget Sound during the year 2003). Thank you for your comments.

1. That's a lot of classes...Are you saying that you're gonna take all those classes in one quarter? If so, you're gonna be one tired mutha fucka.....

Good colleges in the the NW (206 area):
    UW
    Seattle Pacific Univ. --SPU (spew :classic: )
    Seattle University

Probably a lot more.....But those are the ones that come to my mind.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Im takin all those classes cuz i wanna be my own A&R, Publisher, Journalist, Manager, blah blah...i also wanna go to that tight ass engineering school in Arizona, sooner or later

Sixxness said:
I don't follow what others do. I don't do things to be cool, I do things because I want to or feel that I need to.
^---#1 reason i wanna go to college...leaders develop and followers are cast aside like chicken entrails :classic:

UW is soundin like the best...ive heard good things about WWU, also...

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Ill combine all my thoughts on the last few posts into a single sentence: Haters, please cease being so overly jealous of my talent, knowledge and potential.

That is all.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
tadou said:
Ill combine all my thoughts on the last few posts into a single sentence: Haters, please cease being so overly jealous of my talent, knowledge and potential.

That is all.

It's not that people hate you,but more that me and.....maybe 10 to 15 people on this forum have never witnessed your so-called talent!You have knowledge....book knowledge,but you seem to have a very minimal knowledge of how the rap game works.If you had knowledge,you would understand that MUSIC is what we should be judging you by,and you have very,very,very little music.Those who have actually listened to it have not liked it at all.So whats to like?Your text knowledge?Your text beats?your text rhymes?Everything is text?You are an author as much as you are a rapper!I have as many c.d.'s out as you do.You have the knowledge to figure out how many c.d.'s that is don't you?You are Howard Cosell......nothing more.The whole Aberdeen thing does'nt help either....sorry,just bein honest.

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.