SUMMER JAM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
BAMMER said:
It's not that people hate you,but more that me and.....maybe 10 to 15 people on this forum have never witnessed your so-called talent!

(...)

If you had knowledge,you would understand that MUSIC is what we should be judging you by,and you have very,very,very little music.
Ima put it like this: if i TRULY wanted a contract...i'd have one already. Talk in a special way, do your thing on the mic, show respect to everybody "above" you, blah blah blah....but i'd rather speak my mind, freestyle for free anywhere/anytime, and give respect when respect is DESERVED.

Seriously though....any time i wanna sign the dotted line, it aint that hard....demos dont mean shit compared to spittin a 100 bar straight-through acappella freestyle, live in front of an audience...and if you dont know, you SHOULD know by now which of the two ive been training for :eek:

Apr 25, 2002
"Seriously though....any time i wanna sign the dotted line, it aint that hard....demos dont mean shit compared to spittin a 100 bar straight-through acappella freestyle, live in front of an audience...and if you dont know, you SHOULD know by now which of the two ive been training for "

damn...this guy knows so much about the music business, hes preparing himself for the most important part....ACAPPELLA FREESTYLING!!!!! d-sane, u could learn a lot from this guy, hes got the music business down to a T....

:dead:

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
*MEET EARL FROM ABERDEEN*

I have a grimy DMX voice. Seriously i sighned myself. no really guys quit playin... who aint sayin that! GO HEAD say what the fuck you wanna say. I got love... i got love for all the FHA FCC ABS all the real muthafuckaz doin this till we finally get aberdeen on the map.. G'ea G's up HOeZ down....

*Imitating the voice of a white guy named earl*

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:

Ima put it like this: if i TRULY wanted a contract...i'd have one already. Talk in a special way, do your thing on the mic, show respect to everybody "above" you, blah blah blah....but i'd rather speak my mind,
Nobody would sign you because you can't rap worth a fuck. Your word "play" is about as advanced as a 8 year old trying to "play" with himself...:dead: The reason people think you're a dumb fuck is because you don't know when to shut the fuck up. There are times when you should bite your tongue. In your case, there are times when you need it removed from that cavity in your face that you call a mouth.

OVERVIEW:
You won't get signed because:
1. you can't rap
2. you don't know when to shut the fuck up

tadou said:
Bugsy: its the college i ORIGINALLY planned on attending, as well as being the college that my partner in rhyme is enrolling. Should you, perchance, be wondering which classes i plan on attempting, rest assured, at a MINIMUM they will encompass:

1. Business Administration
  2. Pre-Law
  3. Accounting
  4. Philosophy
  5. Psychology
  6. Linguistics
  7. Romance ("Latin") Languages
  8. Journalism
  9. Whatever else i can fit in my schedule...
    [/list=1]

Might i ask which college you yourself are currently attending, or have attended in the past?

1. I jus thought it was funny that someone with your credentials would be going to a no name community college...I also thought since you were so smart and bilingual, that you would have a scholarship to a major university.

As far as my education goes,I dropped out my senior year in highschool,but you dont see me up on here sayin im better than everyone else..And I have something that you will never learn in school,STREET SMARTS...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:
Im takin all those classes cuz i wanna be my own A&R, Publisher, Journalist, Manager, blah blah...i also wanna go to that tight ass engineering school in Arizona, sooner or later

^---#1 reason i wanna go to college...leaders develop and followers are cast aside like chicken entrails :classic:

UW is soundin like the best...ive heard good things about WWU, also...

western has shitty dorms.....

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Bugsy said:

I jus thought it was funny that someone with your credentials would be going to a no name community college...I also thought since you were so smart and bilingual, that you would have a scholarship to a major university.

As far as my education goes,I dropped out my senior year in highschool,but you dont see me up on here sayin im better than everyone else..And I have something that you will never learn in school,STREET SMARTS...
REAL TALK all fuckin' day. I dropped out halfway through my Sophomore year.......might as well have dropped out my Freshmen year....because I was never there anywayz. So basically.....I'm working off of an education that I got up through Junior High.....lol!!!!!

I went and got my GED though.....and when I took the test.....you know what they told me? My test scores were WAAAAAY above the average High School graduates. Then I went to college and got a 3.25gpa without even trying........and yeah.......I fucked that off too to start Street Level.

But yeah.......with as smart as you SUPPOSEDLY are Tadou.......you should be having an academic scholarship or somethin'? Why don't you? I think you're full of shit.

And another thing.......no matter how tight you can freestyle......IT DON'T MEAN SHIT! If you can't write verses and spit them well......you're fucked. Might as well keep your day job. Because about the most rappin' you're gonna be doin' is at parties on Friday nights!!!!!!

May 6, 2002
mp3.com
damn right

And another thing.......no matter how tight you can freestyle......IT DON'T MEAN SHIT! If you can't write verses and spit them well......you're fucked. Might as well keep your day job. Because about the most rappin' you're gonna be doin' is at parties on Friday nights!!!!!!

CAN WE PLEASE GET AN AMEN FOR PREACHER DSANE???? ANYONE??

That is some real shit right there, what dsane just said should be in the hiphop bible if there ever was one made.......

i Feel that, cuz im so sick of mcs trying to talk like just cuz they can bust ONE decent freestyle that makes them an MC, Tadou....a tight MC can do ALL of the fallowing:(and not limited to)

1. Freestyle/Battle
2. Write dope songs
3. Be a DOPE live performer
4. Be versatile (only being able to freestyle doesnt make u versatile)

those are just a FEW THINGS, theres alot more, im still a student of the game, and im learnin......so it aint even my place to say, but thats my two cents.....

one love

Neema Khorrami
Unexpected Arrival

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
I just touched down from a 3 song 2 day all day and night session. Wheres tadous song? Aight i give up. Dude is working at snail speed, im in overdrive constantly writing and producing and learning new ways to make myself one of the greatest, i think tadou you know in your heart you cant fade this..

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Re: damn right

Mr. D-Sane said:
as smart as you SUPPOSEDLY are Tadou.......you should be having an academic scholarship or somethin'? Why don't you? I think you're full of shit.

1st off, i dont like high school. High school reminds me ALOT of this board: Nothing more than 'training' to be a kiss ass. They put you in front of a teacher who could give a FUCK if you learn the material or not, they just wanna see you sweat (from working so much)....nope, no scholarship for me...but as soon as i get a good 50-60 credits, i wonder what colleges WOULDNT give financial aid to a single-parent raised minority who wants to major in Business and Philosophy...

2nd...you can write verses and spit them well all you want, but once you get up on a stage, all you end up doing is blending in...people gonna say things like "Yeah, e-40 was tight last night, he did 6 songs" "Dividenz tore it UP last night!! They had the place rockin"...would you rather have those, or "MAAAAAN! The 360 Thugz tore the place DOWN!! Then they closed their set with a 15 minute freestyle!"...?

I dont have exact numbers, but i can GURANTEE that there's more rappers performing in the NW are more comfortable behind a studio mic, rapping a pre-written that they've practiced for HOURS than there are rappers who got the "GIMME THE MIC!" attitude and would cypher at McDonalds if people was down...Songs aint everything...when are yall gonna finally learn? the NW aint been much impressed with what yall been puttin out...I'm surrounded with YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE (middle class suburban teenagers) on the DAILY...i know what they like, and what they SAY they like but really, they're just SAYING they like it...if you know what i mean by that...

thearrival said:
i Feel that, cuz im so sick of mcs trying to talk like just cuz they can bust ONE decent freestyle that makes them an MC, Tadou....a tight MC can do ALL of the fallowing:(and not limited to)
I dont just bust ONE freestyle, i bust as long as a beat's playing, or as long as people are listening...or a videocamera's on, or there's people in a circle...if i wanted to make money, i'd write some "deep", emotional songs about how hard my life has been, spend a year practicing them, make a demo out of them, and sign with the first person who offered....but i dont wanna make money (YET). Dont get me wrong, a label would make money off *ME* (freestyle albums, weekly performances, and so on...), but money aint my focus.....which is why im lookin for a GOOD label, not one full of bitch artists who dont have the desire and stamina to work together for multiple-years without blowing up overnight.

The best way to get to know someone is talking to em face-to-face...right? Well...thats how i let people get to know me, face-to-face when im freestylin...not performing songs, not reciting verses i havent used yet, not handing out CDs, not pasting internet links....the only thing between an emcee like Supernatural, Mad Skillz, or Juice and platinum sales is a tight producer......all 3 of em can freestyle about as good as they can talk...they're in their late 20's and already there.....im 18, and NEARLY there...

Ima sound like an arrogant dick when i say this, but.....i know what the NW wants and needs.....and 90% of NW rappers dont have it yet.....i can GURANTEE I already have it...but dont take my word for it.....yall will find out on your own soon enough.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
DeluzioN said:
damn...this guy knows so much about the music business, hes preparing himself for the most important part....ACAPPELLA FREESTYLING!!!!! d-sane, u could learn a lot from this guy, hes got the music business down to a T....
You know the reason why the NorthWest isnt on the map yet? Seriously though...do you know why? Everyone is so concerned with getting paid and getting fame, that they dont bother taking a good 4,6,8 years learning how to be a good all-around artist....and believe you me, it shows at concerts...especially when you compare rappers who close their sets with "Thanks yall, im out!" vs those who close with a 5 minute freestyle, or with acappella off top (the next step above that!)

the thing is this...i aint signin with no BULLSHIT labels who aint down to put in as much work as i am...i seen alot of labels work hard, yeah....but not hard enough to impress me!

Sixxness said:
Nobody would sign you because you can't rap worth a fuck. Your word "play" is about as advanced as a 8 year old trying to "play" with himself...:dead:
= all idle talk...why do that? Who you tryin to impress?...All you do is roam around this board, looking for D-Sane comments to agree with...what the fuck you could tell *ME* about talent?

Bugsy said:
I jus thought it was funny that someone with your credentials would be going to a no name community college...I also thought since you were so smart and bilingual, that you would have a scholarship to a major university.
a college is a college to me...if the credits can transfer to a 4 year...then it dont make a difference to me where i start.

I dont say or act like im better, i just know what i can and cannot do, and what i expect of myself.....and dont even say that "street smarts" shit to someone like me who can read through people...3rd person omniscience...learn about it...

Yall could say all you want about my rap talent.....but at the end of the day, ima still be freestylin...ima still put 20 of my songs on a cd and sell it for 5$...ima still be makin CD-R's full of beats to take to parties....cuz not ONE PERSON has EVER made me think i dont have what it takes after im done hearing them flow.

talk is cheap, especially over the internet....call me on the phone if you wanna see what im fuckin with...come see me perform at a high school dance...bring a video camera and a couple of your friends and record the cypher....see who dont run that shit and make the out-of-towners look foolish....

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Tadou......you wouldn't know talent if it fell out of the sky in the form of a meteor and hit you upside that ignorant head of yours. You DON'T know what you're talking about. You DON'T know shit about the music business. And you ARE goin' to fail miserably with whatever it is you THINK you're goin' to be doin' in the field of music (I won't say BUSINESS....because it's pretty obvious you don't understand it.)

The music business is a great big cherade. It's entirely not what you think it is. It's totally not what I THOUGHT it was. I got in this game with an entirely different mindset......thinkin' that I knew how to do it BIG! But nope.......I got a reality check REAL QUICK. Along with my artists.......who are so ignorant to the ways of the game that they decided to blame me for their shortcomings and because things aren't what they seem to be.

Nobody will ever FULLY understand the music business until YOU become a player in the game. So until you become a player in the game Tadou.........fuck what you're talkin' about. It's all jibberish to me. Coming from some kid who lives as far away as possible from any sort of business!!!!!

Move your ass to Seattle.........get a taste of some REAL game and some REAL city livin'.......get your balls out of your mama's purse and leave the nest tough guy.........you'll get ate for breakfast out here!

I'm done with this..........and so is this thread..........

IT'S CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.