SUMMER JAM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
LMAO!!!!! Tadou's feathers have been ruffled.........look at him resorting to 5th grade insults.
Don't give him more credit than he deserves. He's still on 1st grade insults.

tadou said:
They're going...to be outside pestering the Nelly fans to buy Seattle rap instead :classic:
And your going to be the one in a tent at the very back of the park,with your casio,tryin to battle evry 14 year old that walks bye. then after they eat your wack ass up,you will be lookin for the street level & emeraldcity crew askin to buy a cd,sayin your name is jose speakin in spanish clamin your are biggest fan,can I hang out with you guys?:cheeky:

May 4, 2002
LOL Sounds like D Sane has had alot of fun at past summer jams....shoot last year I met
some hoe and and did her IN MY TENT LOL in under three hours.....So this year im a try
and break the record im going for 2 and 1/2 hours this year lol

Ryan AKA RK Rage

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Bugsy said:
And your going to be the one in a tent at the very back of the park,with your casio,tryin to battle evry 14 year old that walks bye. then after they eat your wack ass up,you will be lookin for the street level & emeraldcity crew askin to buy a cd,sayin your name is jose speakin in spanish clamin your are biggest fan,can I hang out with you guys?:cheeky:
Do you ever feel the need to read what you type before you post it? Just a question.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:

You should have stopped and helped you little transvestite, queer, poster child for birth control.

See if I ever go to your graduation again!
Riiiiiight.....I thought I was the poster child for Sean John....Oh well....:rolleyes: The only other graduation I'm gonna have is college.....OH BOY!

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
tadou said:
I might could go to summer jam, it depends on what local acts are performing though....if they dont show love to the local acts, then they can show some love to this dick as far as im concerned.....

Mothafuckin pussy ass bitch, what? I gives a fuck what you got to say, potna, you's a dick suckin wannabe with wack songs....recordin over a 10$ mic, perpin like you got a studio or some shit...you'z a phony, you lil bitch

Dont you ever let me catch you speakin my name, potna...ill drop a 32 on your rap career and make it disappear....and yea thats a challenge...but its not like your faggot ass is gon' accept anyways...shook lil bitch.....
OK TOUGH GUY JU WANNA TAKE ME TO WAR... OK MUTHA FUCKAZ... I RELOADED...

YOU BETTER HOLLA WHEN YOU GOT A SONG UP KILLA I GOT SOME STUDIO AND CONNECTS GEEK SO DONT SLEEP I CANT WAIT TO HEAR WHAT YOU GOT. TILL THEN DONT TRY TO TYPE ABOUT IT BE ABOUT IT. YOU CLAIM YOUR HARD FROM WATCHIN 2 MUCH TV

:dead:

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
When your done ill post a song up and we can let the streets be the judge... oh wait well let the internet be the judge... This will be totally in your playground.. Matter fact this will be a reason for you to not come arround...

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
^^LMAO Tadous a stupid muhfucka. He was actin all hard and shit like he was gonna fuck you up......wit words. hahahaha I think yall should battle, and post that shit. Itd be nice to see someone shut Tadou up!

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
THA_206's Bitch Card Is 'Bout To Be Pulled...

All i gotta say is.....

ABOUT MOTHAFUCKIN TIME SOMEONE ACCEPTED A CHALLENGE AROUND HERE!!

Track is comin soon....sooner than you think, whodi.......

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
It's about time for a background check on Tadou.....because he keeps trying to talk like he's from the South. Cats don't talk like that up here.......unless they're Master P/Cash Money wanna-be's.

So Tadou.....where have you lived? And how did you end up in Aberdookie?

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
Re: THA_206's Bitch Card Is 'Bout To Be Pulled...

tadou said:
All i gotta say is.....

ABOUT MOTHAFUCKIN TIME SOMEONE ACCEPTED A CHALLENGE AROUND HERE!!

Track is comin soon....sooner than you think, whodi.......

HA HA HA this should be funny. After all he's supposed to have a 2 hour production rate. An album in 24 hours :devious:

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
3 verses and the hook, all written/recorded last night..now all i need is about 5 hours to mix all this shit :angry:

As far as my vernacular..i mean, my colloquial speech...i mean, my vocabulary...lets just say i used to live in Southern Kansas (Oklahoma Border), and keep it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.