STRANGE MUSIC 50 % OFF SALE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Those tracking numbers aren't "up-to-the-minute." It only shows something when there's something to report, and it takes time for the information to show up. It might pass through a distribution center at 3:00pm, and the information about it might not show up until 9:00pm, or even the next day.

As for it taking so long for yours to be shipped, maybe you were just in the middle of a long order queue.

Jul 4, 2009
Those tracking numbers aren't "up-to-the-minute." It only shows something when there's something to report, and it takes time for the information to show up. It might pass through a distribution center at 3:00pm, and the information about it might not show up until 9:00pm, or even the next day.

As for it taking so long for yours to be shipped, maybe you were just in the middle of a long order queue.
So basically just wait to try it tomorrow.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I believe KCK is where the main distribution center is for the Kansas City area. Never sent out a package with tracking, but every package I've received with tracking, they always make a stop in KCK regardless of where they're coming from.

Sep 30, 2006
just realized i didnt get a tracking #. ??? wtf does that mean? i didnt see it on my conformation email with the bonus tracks. does that mean i wont get my shit?

Sep 30, 2006
checked my credit card online, and said money was taken out dec 3rd. ive ordered a few times in the past, and if i remember correctly i had a tracking # then.. just want to make sure i get my shit.

Jul 1, 2004
checked my credit card online, and said money was taken out dec 3rd. ive ordered a few times in the past, and if i remember correctly i had a tracking # then.. just want to make sure i get my shit.
Once they ship it out you'll get a tracking number. Thats why I started postin cuz I hadnt heard shit. You should get an email sayin its shipped and get a trackin number.