STRANGE MUSIC 50 % OFF SALE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2003
thats funny the last place i used my credit card was on strange music store and then a couple days later someone in russia is making a $1000+ cash advance and another $350 cash advance

FUCKERS STEALING MY SHIT!

Jul 4, 2009
I never recieved a tracking number until it was shipped out for me. Did you get a confrimation email? or a email stating it was shipped. It took the strange store like a week and a half to even authorize my payment, then another 3 days to ship it out.

Jul 1, 2004
I never recieved a tracking number until it was shipped out for me. Did you get a confrimation email? or a email stating it was shipped. It took the strange store like a week and a half to even authorize my payment, then another 3 days to ship it out.
I got a confirmation email. On the wednesday before Thanksgiving and havent got shit back since. I was wondering if everybody elses is taking this long.

Oct 17, 2003
FYI it said mine shipped the 1st but when it really shipped they updated it to the 2nd.... thats probably expected ship date just to say that they have the tracking number.

Look for:
Picked up
Arrived at FedEx location
Departed FedEx location