STRANGE MUSIC 50 % OFF SALE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2008
http://strangemusicinc.net/

Tryptophan: the stuff in turkey that makes you ridiculously sleepy
Trip-For-Fans: the indescribable joy of getting 50% off everything in the Strange Music store!
Celebrate your Thanksgiving by stocking up on all your most-wanted Strange gear! Hurry, before you get sleepy and pass out in a turkey coma! This limited sale starts on Thursday 11/26 and ends on Sunday 11/29. So before you stuff your face, stuff your closet!

Oct 25, 2006
There's so much new shit in the store, but it's all just shit. I really don't care for any of their gear, save for the jerseys. The designs just don't say Tech N9ne to me...

Oct 14, 2009
i hate when this comes up cause it is around a payday but it is always when all my bills need to be paid. so i am gonna have to pay full price for the football jersey i have been wanting i guess.

Aug 31, 2009
For those who have purchased Strange Tee's before, or clothing at all for that matter...How do the tee's/hoodies fit? Large/Small? Most of the ones I am interested in are only available in a M or XL+ No L which is what I prefer to wear.

May 1, 2009
Im a 2xl but a lot of times they just have xl or 3xl so i have to get the 3xl because i wont fit in the xl. Sometimes they charge like an extra couple bucks for a 3xl which is shitty.