STRANGE MUSIC 50 % OFF SALE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2006
thanks ant, me too. just didnt remember it taking so long in my previous transactions. not bitching though, got plenty of shirts to wear for now i guess. i will be pissed if dont get my shipment at all. but i hope i dont have to deal with that!

Dec 7, 2008
fuck stranges webstore. i ordered a bunch of shit off there on the 29th my shit finally comes today without two of the shirts and a hoodie i ordered. on top of that they say they returned the cash back to my acct but still charged me 30 bucks to ship 3 shirts an a few posters without a refund on part of the shipping they charged to ship the shit they didnt. im done ordering anything from them, cd and dvds always come in the mail a week or two after release date, takes forever to get merch and they fuck you on shipping. im still a huge fan but they wont get any more of my dough cause there customer service is majorly fucked.:mad:

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah but you're also complaining about something that was half off... if you put your order through late and they sold out of the product, that's not really their fault. Especially when you're getting things at a 50% discount.

I had one problem with the Strange store and that's when they sent me a signed poster that was jammed in a box too small to fit the poster in the first place, then proceeded to put shirts and hoodies on top of it. Lol.

Email them about the shipping though.