STRANGE MUSIC 50 % OFF SALE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2006
finally got through it, picked me up a white xl 9 shirt, Black xl 9 shirt, Red Strange Music hat, red new logo skull cap, and a black new logo skull cap $53.98 w/shipping, When I clicked "CONFIRM" the next page didnt load right, but my account shows the pending charge so as long as they have what I ordered in stock I will have some nice xmas presents to open

Nov 17, 2009
Strange needs to upgrade their merch store big time. Every time they have a sale or a new pre-order goes up, the site gets ridiculously slow cuz of traffic

Sep 22, 2008
now the site is working better for me, so i got everything i want to buy, ready to checkout, so i click "Checkout Now" button and instantly get an error saying "Server Not Found Firefox can't find the server at store.strangemusicinc.com"

Anyone else experiencing this problem? Has anyone got their order to actually go through today? Ive ordered before from the site and theres never been a problem... I want to check out, help Tech, im trying to give you my money but it wont let me lol.

Sep 26, 2008
www.rochesterrap.com
god damn, it takes me about 10 minutes and 10 tries to get one thing into my cart, i cant even get the shirts page to be displayed, i planned to buy a bunch of stuff today grrr damn it, strange.
yea i had the same problems. it honestly discouraged me from purchasing more than i did. it worked for me though, as guy above me said, use the top checkout instead of the bottom. As i said earlier, the 50% is taken off of the subtotal at the final page. I bought a pendant, dvd, shirt & a hoodie.. shipping was $14. saved $70 -

Jun 9, 2007
yea I wasted about 5 minutes of my Thanksgiving morning trying to give Strange my money for a few things earlier today. They didn't want my money, so I said fuck it & fapped for a few in the I-Candy forum.

Time well spent.

May 31, 2007
dont click checkout at the bottom of the page... click on the tab on the top
Dude I came in here and read the shit.. Then placed my order.. I couldnt get it to work and was gonna come in ehre to ask yall. Refreshed the page and saw this..
FINALLY. After 2 years of missing 50% off sales im getting my fucking football jersey. Plus the 9 shirt, and Strictly Strange

May 1, 2009
That Strange Music Jersey is sick as fuck. Even though its half off I dont think I can spend 45 on 1 thing even though its a great deal. I want it though. They should make Strange Music store gift cards or something since its coming close to X-Mas.