PROPS TO THE TITANS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
lol lendale is hot garbage like Alex Smith is in real life and in madden. and fatal keep it up you mf, i am about ready to send mooreblock's punkass to the bushes to hide out with ya! lol at y'all suckaz gettin mad over madden

Apr 25, 2002
lol lendale is hot garbage like Alex Smith is in real life and in madden. and fatal keep it up you mf, i am about ready to send mooreblock's punkass to the bushes to hide out with ya! lol at y'all suckaz gettin mad over madden
Why you getting all hurt? I'm giving you some serious advice. You obviously don't seem to see how retarded you look when you use Madden in your arguments.

I'm not trying to talk shit, I'm actually trying to HELP you out.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
^^^^ I don't care and I don't need no mfin advice from none of you squarez... Madden is all I got going for me right now. I don't need no got damn help! Anyone of y'all got a problem, see me online you mf's.

Aug 9, 2006
3 more tds......149 yards and a career long 80 yd td.....whats up with all the lendale hate? lol....

im glad LW got his quick feet back....even against KC he wouldnt of had that big one if he was in last years shape.....