PROPS TO THE TITANS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2006
(my opinion coming)....VY needs to come back for the Titans to do some damage...VY is a proven winner, where as....KC is a proven loser.....Mooreblock knows this....Mooreblock knows football, ahah

Mar 18, 2006
I haven't seen enough Titans games to make any strong statements about their passing attack....I thought that Alge would be a great target for VY though....to work their game down the middle....we all know that their WR's need 2 step up...somebody!

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Richmond Steelers. Mighty Mites, my sons team. I was born in Memphis, Tennessee so I was glad that we got a team.
Ahhhhh...makes perfect sense, then. I thought you were a Pittsburgh fan supporting the Titans.

That's cool, though...I wish we had some pop warner football here in my town, but there's a large city about 45 minutes away who have a league that plays 10 games a year, and I found out we could join one of those teams, so I'll just drive my boys back and forth so they can begin the process of becoming NFL players.

Although my oldest (3) has really taken an interest in boxing/fighting...so that's something I'm seriously thinking of persuing.

Anyways...go Richmond Steelers!

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
(my opinion coming)....VY needs to come back for the Titans to do some damage...VY is a proven winner, where as....KC is a proven loser.....Mooreblock knows this....Mooreblock knows football, ahah
The only part I'd question about your post is the ''VY is a proven winner"...really? College football isn't the same as the NFL. Rex Grossman was a proven winner. So was Danny Weurfel (sp?). So was Chris Weinke. Eric Couch. Jason White. And I can't forget about Gino Torretta.

On this level, he isn't a ''proven winner''...

Mar 18, 2006
RR-I hear what ure sayin....and sho' nuff, he has a lot to prove....however, u know and I know(if u watched the Rose Bowl game)...it was VY who took that team on his back/shoulders, however u wanna describe it...he carried that team to victory and showed a lot of heart...his flame has definetly flickered, I just think it needs 2 be fanned so he can show what he's capable of....U can't blame his performance just on personnel...but he hasn't played this year, correct? I'd like to see how this teams offense would perform with him under centre....right now, he's unstable, so thats what it is....but he's still worth the shot IMO....mamas boy or no

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I understand the whole Rose Bowl game performance; I watched it, and it was one of my favorite games of all time. And yes, it was Vince who won that game, but like I said, college success doesn't = NFL success. Look at the list of names I gave you, and look at their college careers, and see how it translated into NFL success. I'm not counting Vince out, but I don't see him as ever being an elite QB in this league.

Aug 9, 2006
well ill add you to the list of many people that just dont think VY is going to be an elite QB....if anyone expected him to be Manning...Favre..Brady.....then thats there own fault.....

VY will improve when the weapons around him improve...its just THAT simple.....how much he will improve is yet to be seen

if he cuts down on mistakes i would have NO problem with him playing the way he did his rookie year......we had drew bennett and bobby wade as our starting wideouts that year....and had no one better since.....put a GOOD wideout in there and his number will be even better.....

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
well ill add you to the list of many people that just dont think VY is going to be an elite QB....if anyone expected him to be Manning...Favre..Brady.....then thats there own fault.....

VY will improve when the weapons around him improve...its just THAT simple.....how much he will improve is yet to be seen

if he cuts down on mistakes i would have NO problem with him playing the way he did his rookie year......we had drew bennett and bobby wade as our starting wideouts that year....and had no one better since.....put a GOOD wideout in there and his number will be even better.....
You can add me to anything you like; what exactly do you expect of a QB taken so high in the draft, 1st QB taken out of a few 'good' QB's?

Aug 9, 2006
no way i would rather take Matt L over young...Matt took over for one of the more potent Os in the game..He wasnt even named the starter after TC....Cutler is tearing it up.....but titans werent going to draft Cutler at 3.....

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
What I was saying had nothing to do with trading anything; I was simply saying they could have drafted Cutler. Hindsight's always 20/20, but look at what they'd have now. I'm sure you'd rather have Young, but I'd love to have drafted Cutler, looking back on it now.

Aug 9, 2006
right now i would rather have Cutler over Young easy....id take Young over Matt easy

these guys are three years into the leauge.....NOTHING is written on their careers yet....other then a couple years of stats...

how quick were people to oust Manning after being such a "loser"....some players take time to devolp...some dont....

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
What I was saying had nothing to do with trading anything; I was simply saying they could have drafted Cutler. Hindsight's always 20/20, but look at what they'd have now. I'm sure you'd rather have Young, but I'd love to have drafted Cutler, looking back on it now.
I thought you liked Matt Lienhart the best out of that class of qb's?????

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
The difference between even Eli Manning and Vince Young is that Eli had the mechanics; Vince doesn't. Vince needed to change almost his entire throwing technique, because that side-arm bullshit won't cut it in the NFL. Eli just had some bad luck to go along with his weak mental state; he's still an average QB, IMO, but he's improving. Vince has a lot farther to go than him. Vince is a great athlete that was stuck into a QB role; I don't see how you could think he's going to be an elite QB at any point in his career, but that's your opinion.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I thought you liked Matt Lienhart the best out of that class of qb's?????
Before this season, I did. I like Matt's potential; I think he has all the right tools, but for some reason, he's a bonehead. Maybe it's all that partying he does (lol). I still would have rather drafted him or Cutler over Huff in that draft; then we wouldn't have had to draft a QB in last year's draft.

Jan 18, 2006
Vince Young is not cut out to be an NFL QB imo, that option cant help him in the NFL lol. Hes better then Leinart but what the fuck is that really saying? I think Eli has majorly improved and is an above average qb

Aug 9, 2006
i think VY has improved too....while the help around him as decreased....

people tend to forget that our solidfided number 1 wideout was a guy who wasnt even activated to play on the BEARS......that team doesnt scream solid WR depth....so its not like Gage was behind a lot of great players....he couldnt make the depth chart on the BEARs.....