PROPS TO THE TITANS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
VERY IMPRESSIVE INDEED. 5-0 AND THEY DO IT AS A TEAM. I WILL SAY THAT NOT ONLY ARE THE TITANS BETTER THAN MY RAIDERS AND OTHER SUB-PAR TEAMS, THEY ARE FLAT OUT BETTER THAN MOST TEAMS IN THIS LEAGUE. AND THEY DO IT WITH KERRY COLLINS! THIS TEAM TRULY PLAYS AS A UNIT. I LOVE KEITH BULLOCK AND THE D. COURTLAND FINNEGAN IS A BEAST. THE D LINE IS STOUT. AND THEY DID THIS ALL AFTER VINCE YOUNG HAS A MASSIVE EMOTIONAL/MENTAL BREAKDOWN AND LEAVES THEM WITHOUT THEIR STARTING QB. WITH NO WIDEOUTS EITHER! GOOD FOR THAT OLD DRUNK KERRY COLLINS! HE’S PLAYING THE BEST FOOTBALL OF HIS CAREER.

MOOREBLOCK EAT YOUR HEART OUT. THIS TEAM’S GOT MOXY. THIS IS WHAT FOOTBALL IS ALL ABOUT.

FUCK VINCE YOUNG!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
What's funny is, if Vince Young was still starting he'd be getting all the credit for the Titans 5-0 start from mooreblock! Now that they're winning without Vince, he can't come in and say "Vince is 5-0" it's the Titans without Vince.

Aug 9, 2006
What's funny is, if Vince Young was still starting he'd be getting all the credit for the Titans 5-0 start from mooreblock! Now that they're winning without Vince, he can't come in and say "Vince is 5-0" it's the Titans without Vince.
what the fuck you talking about.....ive allready mentioned that our 5-0 record has nothing to do with our offense....quit talking about of your ass bitch boy.....

@sol..

right on man...titans have taken everyone by suprise....courtland, keith, MGriffin and big albert haynesworth are all playing lights out football....

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
with as well as our D is playing we could have ryan leaf manage the game for a win...
You've got to be smokin' rocks with that statement. Ryan Leaf? LOL... maybe Trent Dilfer. If Vince Young was still playing he would have threw a few games for y'all. I know it's hard to admit it because you're a Vince Young fan but every football fan with any bit of knowledge can tell you that if Vince was still playing the Titans wouldn't be 5-0 right now.

Aug 9, 2006
You've got to be smokin' rocks with that statement. Ryan Leaf? LOL... maybe Trent Dilfer. If Vince Young was still playing he would have threw a few games for y'all. I know it's hard to admit it because you're a Vince Young fan but every football fan with any bit of knowledge can tell you that if Vince was still playing the Titans wouldn't be 5-0 right now.
what evidence would these knowledgeable football fans base there opinons on....kerry has played less then well....and thats the only FACTS we have....

your opinions is just like MINE....OPINIONS and thats it.....get it? good...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
^^^LOL... Jeff Fisher made the right move by keeping Young on the bench. Kerry is doing a good job of leading that team. Their D is sav though...with the way they're playing they have to be the early favorites to represent the AFC in the SuperBowl. But I gotta see how our squad does now that we got a new head coach. I may have to put us in contention as well. We'll see....

Aug 9, 2006
kerry collins is avg more ints a game then vy did for the season...

kerry is no more of a overall qb then vy is....

kerry fumbles snaps and loses shotgun snaps..and gets sacked..throws INTs on the first play of the game.....

i mean do you even watch titan highlights (atleast) or are you just pulling shit outta your ass?

the offense-passing game is still the weak link to this team....vy......collins....simms.....the two Justins Brandon Jones, alge crumpler...hawkins...chris davis?

your not going to get much production outta that groupe of people...

your welcome for bringing back to reality......i know its the cool thing to hate on VY but hes getting put into a bad situation just like Kerry is.....

your opinions dont change shit.....