PROPS TO THE TITANS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Because of the last line of your post, about the Raiders possibly being in contention now that Cable's the head coach.

I honestly don't know if Cable is a step up or down for the team; I wanted Kiffen to stay, but the positives he brought to the team could have, and probably would have, been overshadowed by Al's dislike for him, so it wouldn't have worked, regardless. With that said, Kiffen's the past, and I'm going to focus on the present and future. I don't know if the Raiders success, or lack thereof, after the firing can be credited/blamed on Cable, because I think this team was improving and looking better (than last year, at least) already this season. So if they go 2-10 the rest of the season, I'll wonder what happened, because I think they have the potential to be a decent team this year. I said at the beginning of the season I was thinking 6-7 wins, and I'll stick with that, but, although the AFC is down, IMO, this year, I don't feel they'll be contenders for anything but a top 5-10 draft pick.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
@mooreblock... Why you getting all mad? I never seen someone get so upset over another mans opinion. Yeah I watch highlights and Kerry has come through when needed most. He's averaging more than 2 Int's a game? I didn't know that. The thread was created to give props to the Titans and deservingly so... I am just saying they don't even need Vince Young as evidence by their 5-0 record. And if Vince was still playing they wouldn't be 5-0. I am sorry to say that Vince getting hurt actually has helped the Titans as a team.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
every titans thread turns into VY.....:knockout:
My comment wasn't about that; it was about the Raiders being 'contenders'...

Vince Young is a talented athlete and an exciting player, but he cannot and will not lead a team to a SB in the NFL. He may be part of a team, but won't be a Tom Brady/Peyton Manning type of leader of the team, one of the main pieces. If he were to make it to the SB, he'd be more along the lines of Rex Grossman a couple years back.

Hate to say it, because I've always liked Vince, but it's the truth.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Because of the last line of your post, about the Raiders possibly being in contention now that Cable's the head coach.

I honestly don't know if Cable is a step up or down for the team;
I know for a fact that he's a step up, but let's save it for our Raider threads because we don't want to spoil this thread about the Titans.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Also, I can't say that the Titans wouldn't be 5-0 with Vince in the starting lineup, because (besides the last game), Collins hasn't been that important to them; they've been, more or less, carried by the defense. Nothing wrong with that, but improving the offense is something that they should focus on as the season progresses. Like, for example, call Jeff Hostetler and get him to come in and play...

lol

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I know for a fact that he's a step up, but let's save it for our Raider threads because we don't want to spoil this thread about the Titans.
What ''facts'' do you speak of?

And fuck a Titans thread...you have to have at least 2 fans of your team to validate having a serious thread dedicated to them. Besides, it was made by a Raiders fan, so it's half a Raiders thread, anyways. Fuck Mooreblock. LOL

Aug 9, 2006
@mooreblock... Why you getting all mad? I never seen someone get so upset over another mans opinion. Yeah I watch highlights and Kerry has come through when needed most. He's averaging more than 2 Int's a game? I didn't know that. The thread was created to give props to the Titans and deservingly so... I am just saying they don't even need Vince Young as evidence by their 5-0 record. And if Vince was still playing they wouldn't be 5-0. I am sorry to say that Vince getting hurt actually has helped the Titans as a team.
when ever in his career did vy avg 2 ints a game?

he threw 17 last year and theres 16 games in the season...

im not mad over your opinion.....everyone has their own.........you state your opinion it as FACT...which isnt the case...you dont have proof...

career as titans:

VY: games 31...games started: 29...tds 22....ints: 32..lost 3 fumbles...
not to mention all his huge running plays

KC: games: 15...games started: 8...tds: 4...ints:9.....lost 1 fumble...

what exactly do you guys have to say about that? other then he fact that you "THINK" KC is a way better qb for the titans....

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
when ever in his career did vy avg 2 ints a game?

he threw 17 last year and theres 16 games in the season...

im not mad over your opinion.....everyone has their own.........you state your opinion it as FACT...which isnt the case...you dont have proof...

career as titans:

VY: games 31...games started: 29...tds 22....ints: 32..lost 3 fumbles...
not to mention all his huge running plays

KC: games: 15...games started: 8...tds: 4...ints:9.....lost 1 fumble...

what exactly do you guys have to say about that? other then he fact that you "THINK" KC is a way better qb for the titans....

LOL @ you guys

What I have to say about that is 22 td vs. 32 int's = not good.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
@mooreblock, nobody is bashing your boy Vince. We're just saying you were giving him too much credit for the Titans success!

Aug 9, 2006
i gave him the credit he deserved...VY and Lendale WERE the offense last year....won 10 games and gt into the playoffs

you dont do that with out converting third downs and making key game winning drives...everyone knows most credit is giving to the titans d....

vy did what he had too to get us 10 wins last year...

the defense is playing better then they did last year..