PROPS TO THE TITANS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
i think VY has improved too....while the help around him as decreased....
Wow... this dude is dumber that I originally thought. The help around him has decreased? Explain how the help around him has "decreased"? Kerry Collins is doing just fine with the "decreased" help he's getting... Wow this fool is really stupid.

Aug 9, 2006
Wow... this dude is dumber that I originally thought. The help around him has decreased? Explain how the help around him has "decreased"? Kerry Collins is doing just fine with the "decreased" help he's getting... Wow this fool is really stupid.
rookie year:

WRS:
Drew Bennett
Brandon Jones
Bobby Wade
TEs
Erron Kinney
Bo Scaife
RBs
Travis Henry
Lendale White

2nd year:
WRs:
Justin Gage
Roydell Williams
Eric Moulds
TEs:
Bo Scaife
Ben Troupe
Rbs:
Lendale White
Chris Brown

3rd year:
WRs:
Justin Gage
Justin Mccarines
Chris Davis
TEs:
Alge Crumpler
Bo Scaife
RBs:
Chris Johnson
Lendale White

any knowleageable football fan could tell you that VYs weapons have decreased atleast slightly every year that hes played....

and show me PROOF that kerry collins has done "just fine".......because as ive previously pointed out (which you just some how forgot to mention) that he is avg MORE INTS.....MORE SACKS.....MORE FUMBLES....a game then VY.....so your point is invalid and is soley a dumb opinion of a person that doesnt know shit about the titans......

:hurt::hurt::hurt:

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Kerry Collins is NOT playing the best football of his career lol, sol you on one again folks?

Aug 9, 2006
do pay attention to what these fools say about the titans.....they go off of what they see on espn and what the sports writers say....they dont know whats really...

kerry collins wasnt the same solid qb when the titans picked him up....he is WAY past his prime and the only reason hes starting is because he knows the playbook and VY is shook.....

Aug 9, 2006
he wouldnt of been starting hadnt VY got injured.....you cant argue that...

good try though.....first you said hes doing "just fine" but when the stats show different you go after VYs charcater......whats next?

and its clear as day that VYs weapons on offense (other then getting Chris Johnson) have been decling every year he was in the leauge...nice try again of proving me wrong with just a opinion (a shitty one at that....i mean who takes Justin Gage over Drew Bennett).....

move along

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
he wouldnt of been starting hadnt VY got injured.....you cant argue that...
How do you know that? Vy quit on his team and didn't want to go back in the game. What part of that don't you understand?

good try though.....first you said hes doing "just fine" but when the stats show different you go after VYs charcater......whats next?

and its clear as day that VYs weapons on offense (other then getting Chris Johnson) have been decling every year he was in the leauge...nice try again of proving me wrong with just a opinion (a shitty one at that....i mean who takes Justin Gage over Drew Bennett).....

move along
Excuses, excuses....Next.

Aug 9, 2006
from what i heard all fisher said was "i had to push him to go back in".......the word quit was only brought up by news...VY if he hadnt got hurt would be starting...you have absolutely no way to prove that wrong.....Fisher is drawing up plays to get VY more involved and i have a SHARP feeling that VY will be our starting QB before the end of the season....

lmao at it being "excuses excuses" when it proves you wrong......but you tryed to say that VYs weapons HAVNT declined.....

you dont know shit.....and will never know shit about the titans unless you get your head out of al davis ass and actually sit down and watch some REAL football.....quit getting your "facts" from espn.....because if i wanted to hear the same ol shit i would listen to them....again you dont know SHIT about the titans

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I've been telling you about your own squad... I said Ledale will get less carries... and what happened? I said Vince Young will get booed and replaced by Kerry Collins and what happened! I said Chris Johnson will average more than 10 carries a game but your stupid ass said he was just a situational running back and Lendale will still get the bulk of the carries. What happened? I know more about your squad than you do, so get off Vince's and Lendale's jocks because they're hot garbage rather you admit it or not.

Aug 9, 2006
VY is "replaced" by kerry collins...VY once his knee is 100 percent will be the number 2....there not going to put out on a bum knee when they got someone whos going to manage the game JUST as well nothing more nothing less...

lendale white has more tds then the whole raiders rushing squad combined.....

Chirs Johnson suprised everyone....fisher even admitted RIGHT after the draft it would take A LOT to overcome lendale white and be the "starter"....lendale is still gettin his BELIEVE that...hes on the pace to put up A LOT of tds....

he WILL get more carrys when the weather gets worse and later in the season against banged up Ds...just like the other great 2 punch combos....were able to use lendale in what hes good at right now and thats redzone rushing...we are WAY better in the redzone this year and lendale is the reason....hes ypc avg is low....but that dont mean shit! hehas his burst of quickness back he hasnt had since college...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Vince Young is a proven "weenie" (whose mommy had to come out and defend to the media) and what burst of quickness does Lendale have? He was never known to be "quick" you stupid mf. I played Madden online last night and this dude was using the Titans. He gave Lendale White one carry and then took his fat slow as out. The hole was wide open and it took Lendale forever to hit the hole. That was his only carry. Lendale has become nothing more than a goal line back.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Uh oh is fatboy injured again? Excuses, excuses... different year different injuries for Lendale huh...

"Running back LenDale White said Tuesday that a shoulder injury that has cost him time in practice was a primary reason he got only three carries in Sunday's 13-10 victory over the Baltimore Ravens.

White, who had split carries evenly with Chris Johnson for the first three games of the season, had 11 carries against Minnesota and scored a touchdown, but had just three rushes for four yards Sunday. Johnson had 18 rushes for 44 yards against the Ravens.

"I was injured. I'm pretty sure my shoulder was down on the injury report. I didn't practice for a couple of days at the first of the week," White said Tuesday.

White said he is not unhappy over his lack of carries Sunday and pointed to the team's 5-0 record as further reason to be satisfied despite a lesser role.

The former Southern Cal star, who rushed for 1,110 yards last year as Tennessee's featured back, said he suffered the shoulder injury in the second game of the season when the Titans won at Cincinnati and that it has been bothering him ever since. White missed practice time in each of the Titans previous two weeks.

"I did it in the second game up at Cincinnati," White said. "It's been nagging me, but it's got time to get right. We've got a bye week. I'm getting healthy and I look forward to playing Kansas City."

On Monday, Titans coach Jeff Fisher did not mention White's shoulder as a reason for not using him more against the Ravens.

"It was not by design, it was just the way the game went. We were using Chris, he was effective," Fisher said. "We didn't anticipate having as much difficulty running the football and we just tried to mix things up. It's not a case where Chris has outplayed LenDale, it's just one of those deals where we didn't get a lot of snaps. We had some three-and-outs and they had some long drives and it just happened. He will be equally involved in our plan when we come back."

White said the bye week will allow for extra healing, and that he is ready to resume his role in the offense.

"I'm ready to go. Just ice it and let it heal, that's all I can do," White said.

Aug 9, 2006
hahahahaha at the comparsion to madden.....i cant take that shit anymore....lol

do you watch college football? back in college lendale had quick feet...NEVER had break away in open field speed (i didnt say that) but he hit the whole with a certain authority....

again you wouldnt really know this because you dont watch the titans....you base your opinons on nfl.com stats and madden play...

lendale automaticly gets the ball after the 30......for the last couple of weeks...chris will come back in on 3rd downs...or after a penalty

lendale is getting it done in the redzone and EVERYONE is happy with his performance......

lendales 5tds> raiders whole squad.....

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
What is Lendale White averaging per carry as of right now? 2.6 yards a carry?... LOL... he's not even averaging 3 yards a carry. That's weak!! That's why he's hella slow on Madden!

Enough of the Vince/Lendale bashing from me, because this thread was created to give props to the Titans as a team. So I'll be cool from here on out.

Apr 25, 2002
Vince Young is a proven "weenie" (whose mommy had to come out and defend to the media) and what burst of quickness does Lendale have? He was never known to be "quick" you stupid mf. I played Madden online last night and this dude was using the Titans. He gave Lendale White one carry and then took his fat slow as out. The hole was wide open and it took Lendale forever to hit the hole. That was his only carry. Lendale has become nothing more than a goal line back.
You know Tony, it would really help your credibility if you stopped using Madden in your arguments.

IT'S A VIDEO GAME.