POP WARNER??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
Man we lost to the Weston Ranch Falcons yesterday 18-6 so we end the Season 5-5. Playoffs start Nov. 6th, but the way my boys have played the last 3 weeks, it's gonna be a tough road, but they'll be up for the challenge

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
We beat Mountain View 22-0 we scored 22 point in the first 7 minutes of the game 2 interception returnes my son did not run there were 5 teams scouting for the playoff's so our coach had my son play on the o line along with our starting Qb and wideout lololol. My son had 1 interception1 qb sack and 5 tackles. We have Salinas next week playoff's round 1 at home Sunday at 3pm

Mar 20, 2007
good shit yall. well we killed west-bay rams. 35-14. my son did hella godd all the kids did mayne. its jus to bad its over so sson. we on tiny-mite level no playoffs they don't keep score r wins & loses. butta i do and we finshid the season. 6-1. one hella of a turn around frm last season. shit we didnt even win a game last yr. lol. anyhow. it was a heck of a season n can't till here fr yall again. next season brah. tahnx 4 all tha info n stories, thanx again my siccness buddies. lol

Jan 7, 2004
My sons team (DVYF JR PEE WEE) were 6-0 when they faced Walnut Creek (5-1) this last weekend and beat them 21-0. So now were 7-0 and this Saturday we face San Ramon which is the only other team in our division that is 7-0 also. There are only 2 games left and both of us will probably win our last games so this game is pretty much for the #1 seed for the playoffs.

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
Fa sho should be a good one we have been on a roll since the tie went to there playoff game last week looks like #21 is there go to guy winner of our game goes to the Peninsula Pop Warner Championship next week in San Jose then the West Coast regionals then Naitonal Championships in Florida. We have given up one touchdown the last 4 games out scoring teams 102-6 our boys are pumped

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
34-8 win over Hollister our boys woke up big time my son open the game up with a 65 yard score he ended with over 100 yards our back up's played big also next week Peninsula Popwarner championship game v.s. Redwood City at Andrew Hill High school 3 wins from making it to Florida