POP WARNER??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
We played the Jr. Delta Kings of Stockton and won 18-0, pushing our record to 4-3, holding on to 2nd Place in our division. It was an ugly game, but in the end, I will take the win. Next week, we play the San Lorenzo Jr. Rebels @ Chabot College at 7PM. They are letting my boys get the night game. Should be fun.

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
28-0 win over Campbell my son ran 3 times 45 yards one catch 8 yards took all the starters out in the 1st quarter it was good seeing the other people that don't play much run with the ball runs our record to 5-0-1 Daly City next week

Mar 20, 2007
yea jus beat andrew hill again the other squad . tha kids did real good, my son had 1 td 10+tackles. both sides gold n purple . did great, we can be a real good suqad if keep same attiude an dertimnation. only 1 day of practice this week to. tight

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
We lost to the San Lorenzo Jr. Rebels 20-6. Our defense held them to 13 points, but my son hit for a big run and got stripped at the end of it and it got taken back for a score. Got two more games left, then the playoffs.

Mar 20, 2007
wow we got spanked by gilroy browns. they beat us 5-1. it seem like are kids where still asleep during tha whole 1st half. gilroy was a good well coached team. very big n tough to. note: jus heard all there kids were no younger than 7. so they didnt have no 5 r 6yr olds. very good sqaud.

Jan 7, 2004
My sons team has been on a roll. They are now 6-0 after beating Livermore 31-0 yesterday. 3 more games left for the season and than the playoffs. My son plays on just about every defensive play. He keeps switching between MLB/OLB and DE. We have a ton of game footage and I guy editing it all together, hopefully I can post some more videos after the season is over.

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
We beat the Pacheco Panthers 21-7 this weekend. We're 5-4 with one game left. We play the Weston Ranch Falcons at their Home field. We beat them 46-45 early in our season so I know they will be pumped to play us again. It's the last game before the playoffs starts so I want to end the season with a win.