POP WARNER??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
My son plays for the pee wee team I should be out there at 12 we play at 3 our tiny mites tied Salinas 21-21 we got a running back who runs track he scored two 60 yard touchdowns one got called back. He also likes to hit on defense.

Mar 20, 2007
My son plays for the pee wee team I should be out there at 12 we play at 3 our tiny mites tied Salinas 21-21 we got a running back who runs track he scored two 60 yard touchdowns one got called back. He also likes to hit on defense.
sux. to bad u wont be able to see my son kick-ass. lol jk. yea am tryna come back 4 that pee-wee game. i wanna see if dude is as bad as dad says he is nawamsaying. lol jk. i know dude is probly tight an gonna run all over. am not sure about our pee-wee team never seen them play,dont even know what there record is. our tiny-mites are nice tho. lol. hey do u coach for yours sons team? and what number is that running back kid?

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
We beat the Pacheco Panthers 56-0. Offense and Defense did an amazing job. We are now 3-2 on the Season. Lil E ran for 3 TDs and Threw 1 TD. Next week we have the Weston Ranch Ravens who were undefeated (I don't know how their game turned out this week yet), and that will be our toughest task of the Season. They've only allowed 19 points, so we'll see what we can do against them

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
14-14 tie we played like sh** don't know what was going on my son missed a key tackle was not runninghard plus he got hurt he came back and got a key 1st down on a 4th and 10. Was gonna break in the last minute but the whistle blew offsides on us oh well record is 3-0-1 got West Valley next week

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
This weekend, we got the Undefeated Weston Ranch Ravens (5-0). It's gonna be a tall task, but my boys are up for it, winning our last 3 games in a row and jumping into 2nd Place in our division with a 3-2 Record. Time to git it in...

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
I wish we had a bye this week lol. We got routed 49-6. The Ravens are the team to beat for sure. They are now 6-0, and undefeated for a reason. Those boys come to play on both sides of the ball. Oh well, next we we got the Delta Jr. Kings... We're gonna put this game behind us and get back to playing good football

Dec 2, 2006
I wish we had a bye this week lol. We got routed 49-6. The Ravens are the team to beat for sure. They are now 6-0, and undefeated for a reason. Those boys come to play on both sides of the ball. Oh well, next we we got the Delta Jr. Kings... We're gonna put this game behind us and get back to playing good football
The Weston Ranch Ravens won the Superbowl last year in our league too. They got kicked out on sme hater shit.lol. They have some raw talent over there for sure. I may be over there next year. Mr. Grey gets my respect.

My folks runs Delta Kings. I may be there too.lol. Good luck, Stockton has a tough bunch of kids. Keep it simple, load the point of attack with as many players as possible. You already know at the starts level it is about execution.

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
We were a part of that league as well (The NYFL right?) I got a lot of friends from EPA that live out there in Stockton and their kids are loaded on two Weston Ranch teams too. Those kids are focused and the coaching is on point. The kids come motivated to play and when you have those types of kids, it's gonna be hard to beat them. The kids in the Valley seem more dedicated to the sport of football and they play their hearts out. I respect that. Alot of my kids are spoon fed and fresh off the nipple at 6 to 8 years old. I wouldn't call em soft, but they need to be reprogrammed and alot of them are coming around, but a bunch of them are having a tough time because I don't baby them at all, and refuse to do so. Some of my parents don't like that approach, but this is football, and the lessons they learn in football, they will be able to take with them their whole life.

Execution is key at every level and most importantly at the Starts level. Realistically, we've only lost to the top teams (Manteca Cowboys and Weston Ranch Ravens), and beat the rest, so I feel good about where we are, but we still have room for improvement

Dec 2, 2006
We were a part of that league as well (The NYFL right?) I got a lot of friends from EPA that live out there in Stockton and their kids are loaded on two Weston Ranch teams too. Those kids are focused and the coaching is on point. The kids come motivated to play and when you have those types of kids, it's gonna be hard to beat them. The kids in the Valley seem more dedicated to the sport of football and they play their hearts out. I respect that. Alot of my kids are spoon fed and fresh off the nipple at 6 to 8 years old. I wouldn't call em soft, but they need to be reprogrammed and alot of them are coming around, but a bunch of them are having a tough time because I don't baby them at all, and refuse to do so. Some of my parents don't like that approach, but this is football, and the lessons they learn in football, they will be able to take with them their whole life.

Execution is key at every level and most importantly at the Starts level. Realistically, we've only lost to the top teams (Manteca Cowboys and Weston Ranch Ravens), and beat the rest, so I feel good about where we are, but we still have room for improvement
The NYFL was the year before last. The Weston Ranch area has a good mix of kids from Stockton and the Bay. They have alot of talent to pull from.

I hear you about the kids that get babied at home then step on the field. I always remind myself that all the kids come from different home environments and structures. Every kid requires a different approach to maximize whatever potential they have in them.

At the starts level, especially against teams that have better athletes, the best approach is blitzing the backers on every play, atleast in my opinion. The QB to running back exchanges are real slow. To stop them you have to disrupt the backfield a majority of the time. If they get the edge thay are gone anyway so attacking is the best way to do it. Having the backers play gaps and read gets you killed against teams with better athletes overall. Have them attack the gaps every play.

Mar 20, 2007
^^^lol yea butta bye sux, my son wanted to play bad.plus shit i payd for 7 games not 6 nawamsaying. butta anyhow what team and squad u coach for?