POP WARNER??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
Goes down 730am ESPN3 featured game or also ESPN3.com Menlo Atherton Vikings v.s. College Station Raiders. Already getting nervous lololol like I'm playing Florida weather is great so that a good thing had a good day of practice,the boys watched film.... Let's Go Vikings

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
my take on our game and you can watch it any time on espn3.com the two coaches had their sons try to be the stars on the big stage my son only ran the ball 3 times how the fuck does that happen when he has rushed for over 1,000 yars and scored 13 toucdowns. Our qb rushed 15 times 40 yards he only runs 3 times a game. Crazy a lot of pissed off parents in Florida. We lost on the last play of the game,we play Rhode Island for 5th place on Tuesday

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
See all you guys next year always good to hear about how your kids did,I may have some free football camp info I will keep you all posted I know the James Jones one is in April. Its 100% free a lot of fun as soon as they send me the info I will post it

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
Proud of my little cousin Kenny Walker Jr. Kennedy High School Richmond ,Ca he got a full ride to Cal... he worked his butt off I'm trying to get my son on the same path. Side not he got to meet his cousin while in Florida for the first time Marice Jones Drew. That was cool he gave him some pointers,gonna get him back in track and then get ready for Jr.Midget football in summer

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Watching your sons team (menlo ath) play on this ESPN app on the x box..looks great man..I know they will never forget that experience.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Stenstrum sure is calling his sons number a lot..your son hits the hole hard, and caught the ball carrier on that long run that was called back...play calling is off tho

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
Yeah it was wish you could have been the game that got them there his son only runs onces a game I was real pissed off but its a learning experience. Debate is on if my son is gonna return I might take him to the Palo Alto Knights not sure cause he played with the Vikings for 6 years. Wish we coached the game like normal.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Yeah it was wish you could have been the game that got them there his son only runs onces a game I was real pissed off but its a learning experience. Debate is on if my son is gonna return I might take him to the Palo Alto Knights not sure cause he played with the Vikings for 6 years. Wish we coached the game like normal.
Did your team run sweeps or tosses in the regular season? Cuz it seemed like everything was going up the middle. Your boy should have been easily able to beat the Raiders on a TOss..I didnt watch the whole game only the first half...But i did not see many tosses or sweeps if any at all.....I dont understand why a coach would abondon what strategy got him to florida...Thats why i cant stand youth football and these Dad coaches who favor their child...

When my son played tiny mites last year he barley got much playing time and i was a coach...I did not say a damn thing either becuse he did not deserve the playing time...He got whatever time he was supposed to get for PAR.I would tell him what he needed to do, to get on the field more but he didnt do it...Football isnt his thing anyways...

I was watching the East Bay Warriors for a little while. but when i realized that wasnt your team after checking this thread, i switched it....DId they win...We played them the year before last in the jamboree...Good to see local youth repping in florida tho...