POP WARNER??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2004
Well we finished the season 8-1 and beat Napa in the first round of the playoffs, but lost to Benicia this past Saturday 31-20 in the semi-final game. My son recovered the onside kick this last game too. The season was good and now my older son who has never showed interest in playing wants to try it out next year. It will be my 9 year olds 4th year and he will be 10 next year and it will be my oldest sons 1st year and he will be 11. My son finally came into his right position this year though, 1st string DE and 2nd string MLB and he is one of the 5 smallest on the team.

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
Well we finished the season 8-1 and beat Napa in the first round of the playoffs, but lost to Benicia this past Saturday 31-20 in the semi-final game. My son recovered the onside kick this last game too. The season was good and now my older son who has never showed interest in playing wants to try it out next year. It will be my 9 year olds 4th year and he will be 10 next year and it will be my oldest sons 1st year and he will be 11. My son finally came into his right position this year though, 1st string DE and 2nd string MLB and he is one of the 5 smallest on the team.
Congrats

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
Florida bound we won 20-6 over Cowlitz Colts (Washington) my son ran 4 times 26 yards they held him back cause this game tape is getting sent to Florida for the rest of the Pee Wee champs to watch they all swap game film. Top 8 teams in the U.S. are playing for each level Jr.Pee Wee Pee Wee Jr Midget and Midget teams.

Mar 20, 2007
Florida bound we won 20-6 over Cowlitz Colts (Washington) my son ran 4 times 26 yards they held him back cause this game tape is getting spent to Florida for the rest of the Pee Wee champs to watch they all swap game film. Top 8 teams in the U.S. are playing for each level Jr.Pee Wee Pee Wee Jr Midget and Midget teams.
congrats n good luck mayne

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
We are the featured game on ESPN3 ESPN.COM we play College Station Raiders(Texas) they made it to the semi's last year our biggest test to date. They are undefeated also game starts at 730am Cali time 1030am Florida time. Win or lose these boys worked their butts off this year..