POP WARNER??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
Manteca Cowboys are coming to our Home Field (Chabot College in Hayward) today @ 2pm. Come through if yall interested

@ Kontac, see you there

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
Manteca Cowboys got us 27-14. Another let down. Our boys are gonna have to fight and claw for that first win. They don't know what it feels like to win yet, so they gonna have to earn it. Being 0-2 doesn't sit well with me, but it is what it is. Hopefully we can turn it around next week.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Manteca Cowboys got us 27-14. Another let down. Our boys are gonna have to fight and claw for that first win. They don't know what it feels like to win yet, so they gonna have to earn it. Being 0-2 doesn't sit well with me, but it is what it is. Hopefully we can turn it around next week.
Its coming bro..Keep working hard!!..

My kids lost our basketball final yesterday and finished in 4th place instead of 3rd...(8-9) year olds..We started out with a 10-0 lead in the first quarter and lost 18-16...We only scored 6 points the rest of the way (as you can see)..I mismanaged the 3rd quarter line-up and the other team went on a lightweight run. We cant sub during quarters either, but i knew that before and still sent the weaker lineup out...I got outcoached.....Like you said we live and hopefully we can learn....

Dec 2, 2006
We got our asses handed to us 20-0 yesterday. Terrible game plan all around. I feel bad for the kids. Any good coach recognizes you have to put a scheme together to fit your players, not make the players fit your scheme. The organization my son plays for is all about control and implementing their "system." It isn't their system as much as it is their terrible coaching and play calling. If it wasn't for my son being out there I would walk but can't let him see that. I am finishing what I start but it is hard seeing this. My son beasted with 8 tackles yesterday. He plays tackle on defense and is the center on offense. All this motion and shifting strength calls when we are talking 9,10,11 year olds is a fucking joke. Execute the fucking play, defense play your gaps and teach these kids football.lol. The cold part is I knew this was going to happen.

Mar 20, 2007
1st scrimmage game this sunday in soquel, well see what they got out of practice and how they fair up against ohter kids.
Damn are kids did hella good yesterday in there 1st scrimmage game in soquel,. surprising seeing that we have so many 5yr olds. butta they did good, all the kids did mayne, we played 3 differnt teams. Santa cruz, Gonzales, gonzales has 2 tiny mite teams. and we played one of them twice. its like 30min each game it was kool mayne to see tha kids out there n tear it up. we had 2 lil guys out there who didnt wanna play other than that it was all good tho. my son playd all day,they never took him out at any point. dude playd all downs "D and O". happy n proud mayne. VIKINGS tiny mite all-day LOL

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
Another Saturday, Another Game... Today we play the Weston Ranch Falcons @ 2PM at Chabot College. This is our last game before we have a bye week. We're looking to put our first win on the board. Our offense has been consistently putting up points, so now our defense will step up and hold the Falcons. Time to git it in today...

Jan 7, 2004
Here's a highlight video from my son's team last year. My son plays mostly linebacker, but he does do part time running back and at 4:58 mark he bust a nice little run.

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
Kontac, you missed a good one bruh... My kids had to earn it this week. We had a hard fought game against the Weston Ranch Falcons, but we got the win 46-45. Man, if I can just get my kids to wrap up when they tackle, we would have blew them out. The kids got to the right spots every time, but just kept up giving up big 3rd down plays, but we did enough to pull it off. We ran the clock down to 5 secs, and pushed a QB Sneak up the middle to win the game with zero time remaining. Got a Bye Week, then we play the North Stockton Eagles @ Home.

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
I don't know if any of you Raider fans were at the game on Sunday, but we got to play on the Raiders field at Halftime. The kids loved that. We only got two plays, but I made sure they were both Touchdowns on the big screen

Mar 20, 2007
We had the morgan hill raiders this past sunday. are guys came out a lil slow. butta got it back towards the end of the game. they dont keep score at the tiny-mite level butta sure we lost by 1 touchdonw. my kid did hella good his best game yet. 2TDS 10 tackles. not sure yet who we gots next week.

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
That's a good game right there. My son had 81 yards rushing and 2 TDs. These kids can do great things if they put their mind to it