Paranormal Activity

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2009
Alright it was not in 3D which completely pissed me off. the bitch wasnt even fine sure she has a nice rack buttt fucccck her face gotta go somewhere n trade with Erica Hill or somethign cause yeah she aint all that great the only parts I liked were when they were in the bedroom shit would keep happening thats just about it, I wanted to see more blood and gore in that movie shit that was pathetic, sure the ending was iightt but fuck it was a stupid plot.
Fuck if I know I might of actually liked it, / im fuckin buzzing off
Needed more gore though all I gotta say.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol this shit was hella boring for most of the movie, my cousin couldnt watch after dude got thrown lmao, i been talking shit to him since we saw it a few days ago....

for the most part, it sucked, but the boredom made it that much more suspenseful

Jul 4, 2009
i kept waiting for genuine non set up scares, i kept waiting for real suspense, I kept waiting for less dialouge and more "ghost", then after about 40 minutes I kept waiting for the end
LOL I was the same way the only reason I didnt leave when I wanted cause my girl was there n she wanted to see this shit for some reason.