Paranormal Activity

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
Saw this shit finally last night. I actually thought it was pretty coo. Now seeing it i can see why some love it and some hate it. Its just gonna depend on the mentality u go into the movie with.

If you into it with an attitude like "demons and ghosts are fuckin fake, this is just movie animated bullshit, nothin like this would ever happen" then you prob hated it. If you go in with an open mind like "damn if I was there expierencing this shit it would be hella crazy" and simply just take it for what it is then you prob like it. You just cant expect too much from it, take it for just a creepy personal expierence if that you in the bed hearing that shit and seein that stuff it would be craaazy.

My gurl got hella scared by it, 1 girl sitting behind us couldnt even take it she had to leave right before the ending. She was balling her eyes out and couldnt watch anymore, her boyfriend had to comfort her the whole way out LOL.

Overall tho I think it was a good movie for what it is.

Mar 16, 2005
Saw this shit finally last night. I actually thought it was pretty coo. Now seeing it i can see why some love it and some hate it. Its just gonna depend on the mentality u go into the movie with.

If you into it with an attitude like "demons and ghosts are fuckin fake, this is just movie animated bullshit, nothin like this would ever happen" then you prob hated it. If you go in with an open mind like "damn if I was there expierencing this shit it would be hella crazy" and simply just take it for what it is then you prob like it. You just cant expect too much from it, take it for just a creepy personal expierence if that you in the bed hearing that shit and seein that stuff it would be craaazy.

My gurl got hella scared by it, 1 girl sitting behind us couldnt even take it she had to leave right before the ending. She was balling her eyes out and couldnt watch anymore, her boyfriend had to comfort her the whole way out LOL.

Overall tho I think it was a good movie for what it is.
guess you didnt read my post a few posts back then.

Jun 9, 2007
ok lemme explain my opinion a lil further.. of course I know the movie was supposed to look & feel "real" - I'M NOT RETARDED

That's no excuse for having a horrible script and plot that turned into a fuckin comedy halfway through... first of all this bitch has supposedly been "haunted by a demon" her whole life but she JUST NOW tells this dude about it 3 years into their relationship? then after being told about it, dude puts his whole life on hold to help her out & get to the bottom of everything, and she flips out on him saying he's never been there for her and he needs to get the fuck out of the house, blah blah blah... so after this, instead of GROWING A PAIR, dude gets all sappy & shit, "Oh, what can I do to help you honey? I'm here for you!!! I love you!!" Bitch please.

Script was absolutely awful and not realistic in the least bit. Acting was terrible. Plot was shitty. If I gave a shit I could name at least 10 other movies that I have personally seen that built suspense and unnerving aura better than this piece of crap. And no, I don't watch horror movies hoping for blood and gore, when it comes to ANY movie I spend time watching, I just want to be entertained. That's it. This was just a waste of time, plain and simple.

Nov 8, 2007
ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN SEE THE ALTERNATE AND ORIGIONAL ENDING TO PARANORMAL ACTIVITY???

THE COPS
In the original, Katie returns to the bedroom, bloody, in a trance, and holding a knife. Time passes until a neighbor drops by the house to check on them, only to find Micah’s dead body. She screams, calls the cops, they come, and after encountering Micah’s corpse, they climb the stairs and find Katie in the bedroom. She snaps out of the trance as soon as the cops shine a flashlight on her. She comes toward them. Then, when a door slams (the demon at work, again!), a startled cop shoots her dead. This one was available on Youtube earlier this week, but has since been deleted by Paramount.
THE THROAT
In this version, which the actors say “really disturbed audiences,” Katie goes back to the bedroom after the melee downstairs. She grins at the camera — and slits her own throat. The demon then leaves her body, and Katie falls lifelessly to the floor.
THE CAMERA
A possessed Katie corners Micah and bludgeons him with his precious camera, while viewers watch from the camera’s POV. This version of the ending was so complicated — not to mention brutal — that Peli never actually shot it.

Feb 15, 2006
finally saw this yesterday..

I thought it was good for what it was made for lol.. some spooky parts, but not many til towards the end

chick was real good.. lookin at her was actually the best part!

I wish I got to see a different ending, wanna see the cop one

Feb 12, 2004
Movie was alright. Not that scary imo. I like how the demon was extremely courteous and turned off the lights after he turned them on. Most of the time I couldn't take it serious cause the steps the demon made were loud as fuck like he was a big ass motherfucker. Kept picturing him looking like this: