Paranormal Activity

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
What I thought...

First 45 or so minutes, totally boring... almost walked out.
3 of the "freaky/spooky" parts made me laugh out loud. People around me were annoyed.
Chick in the movie has some big ol' tiddies.
Only one part made me jump a little.
No one in the movie could act to save their life.
Ending was gay as all hell.

As you can tell I didn't like it but I seem to be in the minority though.

Two girls actually ran out of the theatre at the part that made me jump a little, that was fucking funny.

thats exactly how i felt, except i didnt even jump.. the acting thru me off too cause they were trying too hard to be forreal... kinda over-acted not acting...lol

Sep 14, 2009
Movie was alright. Not that scary imo. I like how the demon was extremely courteous and turned off the lights after he turned them on. Most of the time I couldn't take it serious cause the steps the demon made were loud as fuck like he was a big ass motherfucker. Kept picturing him looking like this:

Haha I agree. I couldn't take the movie seriously either cause of stuff like that.

Nov 15, 2005
Paramount Home Entertainment has officially announced the sleeper hit 'Paranormal Activity' on Blu-ray for December 29. The BD will include the original theatrical version of the film, plus an unrated version with a "shocking alternate ending" not seen in theaters. The Blu-ray also includes a digital copy of the theatrical version.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
This was the movie that claimed to be the scariest film in a long time? All I got to say is that guy was a fucking douchebag, because in real life how can you honestly fuck with your girl's fears and not feel like an idiot afterwards, that's just a cold slap to your lady's face...as for the movie itself it was kind of funny, and the alternate ending sucked ass, just the chick slitting her throat and that's it, fucking retarded...

Apr 20, 2003
I rented it from a Redbox machine by the pad to days ago..... Wasn't impressed with the movie to say the least. Shit was wack and got to agree with prodigy about the alternate ending, it SUCKS and so did the original one as well!

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Rented it on Redbox also. The movie wasn't bad but that ouija board scene could of been better it was a disappointment. A lot of shit could of been done better. That's probably why the movie sucked to some.

The Idea of it was awesome, to make it seem real to some to the point the common retard believed it was real. It was somewhat entertaining the demon pulling the bitch out of bed and dragging her across the floor. The alternate ending was the one I saw first and it was good, seemed more believable, the bitch slitting her throat. The normal ending (the one most saw in the theater) one was stupid and killed that the movie was even real for the retards.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Rented on Blueray a few days back, & watched it with my girl & my brother, all 3 of us thought it was fucking dope.

& yes, she had some big ole tiddies, I'd of beat that shit up while she was possessed & maybe got some demon ass outta the deal lol
You have awful taste in movies Shea.

But not in tiddies!

*high five*