My apology to MasZive...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BRAN

Sicc OG
Apr 4, 2006
Go educate yourself. this is to a "mizzou playa hata"are any body else that dont know. im more educated than you think, i know that your an "jugemental asshole" shit i know about the government how many mothafuckas know about that shit? go educate yourself on really whats goin on, instead of readin about history and algerbra you little bizzles. This country isent as free as you think it is, but im still thankfull, it aint as bad as being in a poor area of africa, where they aint got no food and not much of a shelter, soo im thankful. but still theres some greedy money hungry people out there. and there part of are systym, thats some shit you cant learn in school.

Jan 4, 2006
www.street-souljas.com
BRAN said:
Ha Ha mothafuckas. dont put your School beliefs on me, if thats you fine, but dont juge me. yall mothafuckas think your soo smart. outside of the books yall have the brain size of a penut. yall dont know how to treat people yall aint that smart. i can type like this iejfv;...bfbb,jiohgfoagdfgfkv,;...f,gfnbf,d,dfbmkf
and in real life i would still be smarter than you hatas, smart is being (true) to (yourself) and doing the (right thing )and that has (nothing) to do with a (bitch) (ass) (school) to me soo dont put your beliefs on me. ive learned alot more valuable stuff outside of school.i aint tryin to be no dam rockit scientist school aint shit to me. ya i will spell rong just to piss you unopend minded mothafuckas off. i fill like Tech N9ne were mothafuckas wouldent exept him in the industry. yall mothafuckas wont exept me fuck yall!!! thats some valuable shit i learned from (Tech) i already knew it but he opend my eyes even more. FUCK YALL!!!
hmm, i thought u said u didnt (give) (a) (fuck)??

funny shit c-mob!

Aug 26, 2002
Bran, all i can say for you is use the spell check option on top of the post box because "juge" and "jugement" is spelled like this, judge and judgement

Jan 28, 2005
You guys are weird.

Anyone realize the apology is just a mockery of the weird hierarchy of "Strange Music Vets" that seem to run this place and ban people they dont like? I mean, just because a dudes ignorant and talk shit doesnt mean he needs his rights stripped to voice his opinion...

well, who the fuck am I kidding. Things do run a bit more smooth with the top guys kicking out idiots.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
^^^^^^^^^^ Naw you right these fans come here they dont live eat shit breathe tech n9ne..... (like some round here) They say somthing uneducated and these cats juss try to slaughter em.... They dont want this to be a fan site they want this to be a vet site only for those ol school cats from kc or so it seems......

BRAN

Sicc OG
Apr 4, 2006
What it is, sucks this site is for fans.and all these cats do is run Tru Tech N9ne fans off ,what haters. like Butcher he was a fan he even had a pic with Tech. and you demons want to run all the tru fans off. butcher wanted to squash that shit, but yall were to imature to do it. yall the ones that are trying to bring Tech N9ne down, by runing all of his true fans away. yall demons need to parish from this site!!! i hope Tech N9ne and Travis do somethin about this shit because its about fans not haters, that want to start some shit. whats the point of getin a mothafucka wound up? this shit is gonna change no hate.

Apr 21, 2003
the past few posts have just been absurd.....no one has been banned from this fourm just cuz we didn't like them....i'm pretty sure that the mods of this bored can't even ban somone. and poeple who get hated on deserved it for sayin stupid shit, they all know how it goes on around here, so if they didn't want shit to be talked then they shouldn't of started shit!

....just cuz butcher fucked up and stopped postin doesn't mean he can't just sign up under a diff name and start over...3/4 of this bored has joined in the past 2 months so its not like we would notice...for all we know bran is butcher!

Jan 12, 2003
BRAN said:
What it is, sucks this site is for fans.and all these cats do is run Tru Tech N9ne fans off ,what haters. like Butcher he was a fan he even had a pic with Tech. and you demons want to run all the tru fans off. butcher wanted to squash that shit, but yall were to imature to do it. yall the ones that are trying to bring Tech N9ne down, by runing all of his true fans away. yall demons need to parish from this site!!! i hope Tech N9ne and Travis do somethin about this shit because its about fans not haters, that want to start some shit. whats the point of getin a mothafucka wound up? this shit is gonna change no hate.
all of us "demons" have promoted more than you'll ever be able to count up to. It was probably one of us "demons" that told a friend, that told a friend, that told a friend, that knew a guy in special ed class who might be interested in Tech. And now you are here........

BRAN

Sicc OG
Apr 4, 2006
No i heard Techs shit on the radio. and i dont even no butcher Trick 420 i dont care how many times you promoted that shit. i still feel the shit more than yall periode, yall still some haten mothafuckas. you tryin to promote, do it peacefully and welcome people instead of talkin shit. what loosers. yall are still demons.........................................................................................

Jun 12, 2003
Im gonna give it too ya Bran, it sure does look like you feel techs shit, i mean damn your so sprung by him your using "demons" a your word of choice. Would you even use that word to describe the vets if you didnt know who tech was?