My apology to MasZive...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2003
BRAN said:
No i heard Techs shit on the radio. and i dont even no butcher Trick 420 i dont care how many times you promoted that shit. i still feel the shit more than yall periode, yall still some haten mothafuckas. you tryin to promote, do it peacefully and welcome people instead of talkin shit. what loosers. yall are still demons.........................................................................................
if people come on here, and we are welcoming them, then why would we do it peacefully to "promote"? They've obviously already heard of him dumbass

BRAN

Sicc OG
Apr 4, 2006
trick 420, i was talking about the other cats that promoted Tech not you. soo stop acting like a trick. and Bethattstang its good not to hate anyway!!! i now thats what Tech would want!!! its all good but you mothafuckas want to talk shit FUCK YOU GO TO HELL DEMONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 21, 2003
also. if ur so into tech and how much u promote...then where were ya 3 years ago? wat do u ya think this site is used for...

read some threads from 2002.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Ok, so I was sleeping very nicely tonight (I work nights). I really needed a good day of sleep so this was such a relief. I wanted to sleep until at least 8:30.

But on this night, I get a text message from a good friend saying quote "Fag bran called me a bitch on the sicc".

Now I really don't care what you kids do while I'm not here watching and waiting for you to fuck up. But when you call a respected female a bitch on this board, that's where I got to draw the line.

BRAN...you have no friends here. You've made a HORRRRRRRRRRRRRRIBLE first impression. And I'd like to respectively ask you to never post here again.

You call us all assholes, but you just called a female a bitch for nooooo reason at all. What's next are you going to tell her she should stay in the kitchen? Maybe smack her around a bit? Punch her in the stomach and pull her hair, give her a black eye and tell the police that she fell down the stairs. I hate dickless faggots like you. Check yourself.

Oct 9, 2002
techn9nehq said:
But on this night, I get a text message from a good friend saying quote "Fag bran called me a bitch on the sicc".

Now I really don't care what you kids do while I'm not here watching and waiting for you to fuck up. But when you call a respected female a bitch on this board, that's where I got to draw the line.

BRAN...you have no friends here. You've made a HORRRRRRRRRRRRRRIBLE first impression. And I'd like to respectively ask you to never post here again.
+1

BRAN on some other boards that shit may fly..... but if you havent noticed a good portion of us know each other outside of the board. Disrespect like that for a lady simply wont be tolerated.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
aunistly u one dum muthafucka bran...Trick actually took the time replying to tha 193rd worthless post u made and u call her a bitch for tryin to talk some sense into you?

stop hatin on everybody else with an IQ...go back to school and get an education...bitch

Feb 18, 2006
ok now seriously, is this BRAN character serious? or is this some sick, long, late, april fools joke, cmon whoever it is, its enough now, step up and show yourself, whos known on this board for sick jokes?