My apology to MasZive...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2006
www.street-souljas.com
BRAN said:
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! MIZZOU PLAYA HATA. AND SHUT UP JONNA YOU FUCKIN BITCH!!! NO IM NOT HANDICAPPED BUT I FILL FOR DIFFERNT MOTHAFUCKAS AND I HATE TO SEEE PICES OF SHIT LIKE YOU GUYS, TALK SHIT ALL THE TIME. AND THINK THAT YOU GUYS ARE BETTER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE. FUCK YOU AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU. FUCK MIZZOUPLAYAHATA FUCK JLWACKIN AND ANY OTHER MOTHAFUCKA THATS HATEN GO TO HELL!!!
cool.. was that arabic?

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
BRAN. said:
I was gonna say somethin (disrespectful) here, but i realized you might be my (father).

See my mom went (whorin) herself out years ago and i happened, she called it an "accident" Anyway, i just didnt (wanna) disrespect what could be my father (figure) so im just gonna be quiet now.
my son...

you have your fathers wisdom

Apr 21, 2003
fuck....lol

bran its okay dear, no one cares as much about this as you do, so it would be okay to calm down a little....ur only gonna make it worse!

lol, that was some funny shit tho....

May 12, 2004
what'd Zer0 say? (least I think it was him) "If you don't want bullets in your new car, don't hide behind it in a gunfight?"

Bran, just be easy and you might make it out of this a little less scathed. Otherwise, lol at this whole situation

Feb 18, 2006
was this bran guy a reject of the m80 board? where in the world can you raise someone to be that stupid? and how did he end up listening to tech n9ne, it seems as if he would have trouble comprehending lil jon's lyrics.....WHAT!? YEAH! OKAY!!!

Props: BUTCHER 206
Nov 4, 2005
hahaha damn JL thas harsh as hell,
I dont get it, how can u get so worked up on the internet BRAN, ur life revolvin on it somehow, u have no life away from the keyboard? wuz goin on?

BRAN

Sicc OG
Apr 4, 2006
Hey Boneyard13 are should i say "bonehead" what the fuck is soo dumb about the "lyrical kill" i will (lyricaly) (distroy) (you) (dont hate) i can come up with choruses and lyrics, way better than you little bitch ass mothafuckas.and dont talk shit about my city "JLWACAN" you know you love the "mizzouTigers" beyach.

Jun 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
BRAN said:
Hey Boneyard13 are should i say "bonehead" what the fuck is soo dumb about the "lyrical kill" i will (lyricaly) (distroy) (you) (dont hate) i can come up with choruses and lyrics, way better than you little bitch ass mothafuckas.and dont talk shit about my city "JLWACAN" you know you love the "mizzouTigers" beyach.
hey bran, bonehead here..

it's cute how you change up the names of people bashing on you. it really shows your creative side as an artist. it also shows how much of a gangsta you must be. so with that said, maybe i should back off so you don't (lyricaly) (distroy) (me). have a nice day you little thug, you..