My apology to MasZive...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
hey mothafucka!!!!

aint no shame in my game!!!
I slang hambugers...so what??

I sneak on the back computer cause im also bangin the manager!!!
she coo wit me now...
bitch is about 320lbs....but shit fat hoes need luv too!!!

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
the_n_freak said:
i'm thinkin this "bran" is so dumb he misspelled his own name, his name is probably brian. and yes, brian, please stop posting.
LOL...i can see that

by the way Swick im really feelin tha sig...shit is classic lol

BRAN

Sicc OG
Apr 4, 2006
No i dident miss speel my name its "Bran" and i dident call trick 420 a bitch, it was to anybody thats haten. i wasent talking about you trick420. but if a girl acts like a bitch, then thats what she is. not all woman are bitches but there are alot of them out there!! i dont really have any problems with you trick420 soo lets squash that shit. no i havent promoted Tech N9ne that much, but i love his music,dancen and all that. but just because you promote alot doesent mean that you are any better than i am. soo stop bragin you guys.

Oct 9, 2002
BRAN said:
and i dident call trick 420 a bitch, it was to anybody thats haten. i wasent talking about you trick420. but if a girl acts like a bitch, then thats what she is. not all woman are bitches but there are alot of them out there!! i dont really have any problems with you trick420 soo lets squash that shit.
hmmm lets reread this again....

Trick420 said:
also. if ur so into tech and how much u promote...then where were ya 3 years ago? wat do u ya think this site is used for...

read some threads from 2002.
BRAN said:
Its better not to hate anyway bitch!!!
If it was directed to anybody... it would be the plural form of the word, bitches... aww shit this is gettin too complicated for you. Anyway... its obvious who you were talkin to, nice try tryin to back outta it. Like Nick said... please leave.

BRAN said:
but just because you promote alot doesent mean that you are any better than i am. soo stop bragin you guys.
its not because of promoting that we are better than you... its because we all arent fuckin morons :dead:

BRAN

Sicc OG
Apr 4, 2006
It still dosent make you better, soo get your head out of your ass!!!you guys are still fuckin pricks!!! thats a moron to me, fuck what you think.

Oct 9, 2002
BRAN said:
It still dosent make you better, soo get your head out of your ass!!!you guys are still fuckin pricks!!! thats a moron to me, fuck what you think.
mo·ron (môrn, mr-) KEY

NOUN:

1) A stupid person; a dolt.
2) Psychology A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education.

no thats a moron... and you seem to fit the definition well

Feb 4, 2006
And I thought that I had problems right now? Bran, I think that you should just pursue the reasons you ever first posted on this board. No one I know
is exempt from criticism at one time or another, and I know how it is to have ideas that don't fit into the status quoe. First you need to acknowledge the
ideas of others on this board as being legitimate, and for the most part they will do the same for you. Keep it respectful, and I am sure you will gain acceptance here. I know of no organization or institution that does not have a hiarchel structure and this board is no exception.

BRAN

Sicc OG
Apr 4, 2006
You will gain exeptece from me, once you acknowledge my ideas. alot of you mothafuckas ideas, isent legitimate. its just talkin some shit, soo im not gonna fake, like alot of yalls ideas are legitimate when there mostly bullshit.............
lets end it here, are this shit is just gonna keep goin on and on.

Mar 16, 2005
BRAN said:
You will gain exeptece from me, once you acknowledge my ideas. alot of you mothafuckas ideas, isent legitimate. its just talkin some shit, soo im not gonna fake, like alot of yalls ideas are legitimate when there mostly bullshit.............
lets end it here, are this shit is just gonna keep goin on and on.
Here is a legit idea for you Bran.

1)Learn English...or at least a basic form of it. Type slowly so you don't misspell most of your words.

2)Just relax. The only reason you are getting "attacked" is because you bring it on yourself. Just chill, see above and post legit without trying to talk shit or act like you are harder than anyone else.

3)Learn to live with criticism. You say you are 22, but if in fact you were you would know the world is filled with criticism and it is not going anywhere anytime soon, so learn to live with it.

4)You may be a "real fan" of Tech, but most of who you are trying to bash with here have been fans since day 1 and know a hell of alot more about Tech than you or I so you may want to stop with trying to act like all fans are equal, they know more, will always know more, and actually know Tech, not just in a metting him and getting a pic sort of way if you feel me.

So those are legit non shit talking ideas for you Bran...you may want to follow them if you don't want all these "demons" to keep getting on your shit.