My apology to MasZive...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BRAN

Sicc OG
Apr 4, 2006
Ha Ha mothafuckas. dont put your School beliefs on me, if thats you fine, but dont juge me. yall mothafuckas think your soo smart. outside of the books yall have the brain size of a penut. yall dont know how to treat people yall aint that smart. i can type like this iejfv;...bfbb,jiohgfoagdfgfkv,;...f,gfnbf,d,dfbmkf
and in real life i would still be smarter than you hatas, smart is being (true) to (yourself) and doing the (right thing )and that has (nothing) to do with a (bitch) (ass) (school) to me soo dont put your beliefs on me. ive learned alot more valuable stuff outside of school.i aint tryin to be no dam rockit scientist school aint shit to me. ya i will spell rong just to piss you unopend minded mothafuckas off. i fill like Tech N9ne were mothafuckas wouldent exept him in the industry. yall mothafuckas wont exept me fuck yall!!! thats some valuable shit i learned from (Tech) i already knew it but he opend my eyes even more. FUCK YALL!!!

Apr 21, 2003
BRAN said:
Ha Ha mothafuckas. dont put your School beliefs on me, if thats you fine, but dont juge me. yall mothafuckas think your soo smart. outside of the books yall have the brain size of a penut. yall dont know how to treat people yall aint that smart. i can type like this iejfv;...bfbb,jiohgfoagdfgfkv,;...f,gfnbf,d,dfbmkf
and in real life i would still be smarter than you hatas, smart is being (true) to (yourself) and doing the (right thing )and that has (nothing) to do with a (bitch) (ass) (school) to me soo dont put your beliefs on me. ive learned alot more valuable stuff outside of school.i aint tryin to be no dam rockit scientist school aint shit to me. ya i will spell rong just to piss you unopend minded mothafuckas off. i fill like Tech N9ne were mothafuckas wouldent exept him in the industry. yall mothafuckas wont exept me fuck yall!!! thats some valuable shit i learned from (Tech) i already knew it but he opend my eyes even more. FUCK YALL!!!

allright on the real now....i'm not makin fun or hatin.....wat is up with the ()....on wat terms are us using these ()?? i'm not seeing any recurring way ur putting them, so i'm just courious....

BRAN

Sicc OG
Apr 4, 2006
And mizzouplayahata, i know how to checks my messages. yall need to stop playen and get serious this is about Tech N9ne not about fuckin around. i hope he moon walks on to this thread and Michael jackson kicks yall in the balls.

Apr 21, 2003
BRAN said:
And mizzouplayahata, i know how to checks my messages. yall need to stop playen and get serious this is about Tech N9ne not about fuckin around. i hope he moon walks on to this thread and Michael jackson kicks yall in the balls.

u will come to see the people who've been here that have been here the longest and have the highest post count are more serious about tech n9ne then you could imagine...they have also done their share to promote tech!

BRAN

Sicc OG
Apr 4, 2006
Its alright, i just dont like people fuckin with me all the time thats all.im more serious about Tech N9ne, than otha mothafuckas can imagine to. but please dont mess with me you fuckers.

Jun 8, 2004
BRAN said:
Its alright, i just dont like people fuckin with me all the time thats all.im more serious about Tech N9ne, than otha mothafuckas can imagine to. but please dont mess with me you fuckers.
If u took as much time promoting tech as you do postin on this message board maybe people would take you seriously...................maybe

Jan 28, 2005
i'm kinda pissed that my internet's been down and i've missed the debut of this branflake bitch. but i want in this too! so bran, fuck you (sidewayzzzz) with a bowling pin!

Feb 18, 2006
are you related to bush in any way? there has got to be something wrong with your brain, its as if you think with your toenails, ive seen some dumb people, me beign one of them, but youre special, and everytime you say something you make yourself that much dumber