Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2007
im starting to realize this game isnt as good as WAW....i mean the levels werent as good and detailed...the map packs were priced better...the map pack levels were helluva lot better....tell me if im wrong but this game just seems a lot easier to me....i mean all the kill streaks, the double shotguns, MLCers. I mean WAW's idea of commando was a bayonet which was dope as fuck and still required skill to get a kill compared to a five foot lunge which wont be stopped by bullets.....there also werent any boosters or any bullshit like that...and lettme tell u nothing has a more rewarding feeling then getting a headshot with a mosin nagant (without a scope) other then maybe getting a legitimate nuke....which is sad to say extremely rare these days

i will say though the guns are better then WAW but on the other hand....the guns on WAW seemed nothing like each other, while is there really a big difference between famas and m16, or a scar and a m4a1...shit seems to be the same fucking automatic gun over and over again...not to mention they include old guns weve already used to death, now there starting to do it with levels.....

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
im starting to realize this game isnt as good as WAW....i mean the levels werent as good and detailed...the map packs were priced better...the map pack levels were helluva lot better....tell me if im wrong but this game just seems a lot easier to me....i mean all the kill streaks, the double shotguns, MLCers. I mean WAW's idea of commando was a bayonet which was dope as fuck and still required skill to get a kill compared to a five foot lunge which wont be stopped by bullets.....there also werent any boosters or any bullshit like that...and lettme tell u nothing has a more rewarding feeling then getting a headshot with a mosin nagant (without a scope) other then maybe getting a legitimate nuke....which is sad to say extremely rare these days

i will say though the guns are better then WAW but on the other hand....the guns on WAW seemed nothing like each other, while is there really a big difference between famas and m16, or a scar and a m4a1...shit seems to be the same fucking automatic gun over and over again...not to mention they include old guns weve already used to death, now there starting to do it with levels.....

WAW was cool but shit was nothin but a mp40 fest with the round drum magazine just spray and pray couldnt play online anymore got sick of it

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ lol right? im actually gonna check the IW forums and see whats up with that shit right now, there needs to be team deatch match or its just kinda wack... straight up noob tube fest

i personally think "hardcore" should be no grenade launchers, im cool with rpgs, but that whole shoot a grenade launcher hella to where the spawn is first 10 seconds of a small ass map is not whats hot in the streets

im coo w the double xp tho

hella people know the maps already tho..

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
yea it's awesome watching everybody else play for 5 minutes after u die...
So...dont...die. I know that sounds simple but for 90% of the people that play this game cant do that. Its fun to run around but S + D is awesome because its the best tactical gametype, just stay alive. I think Domination and HQ, Sabotage, the ones where people literally go 12 and 31, are retarded. What is so cool about doing nothing but getting killed over and over?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
that shit is literally impossible on the new maps. noob tubes flyin in such a small spot, gun advances matter alot more so if youre early in the prestige on the new maps youre fucked.....big ass open spots in the middle of having to go find bombs ..you really dont got space to chill and not get killed..this is one of the first times ive gone 8 and 32....im not really feelin the new ones right now. we'll see.

Oct 9, 2008
So...dont...die. I know that sounds simple but for 90% of the people that play this game cant do that. Its fun to run around but S + D is awesome because its the best tactical gametype, just stay alive. I think Domination and HQ, Sabotage, the ones where people literally go 12 and 31, are retarded. What is so cool about doing nothing but getting killed over and over?
I got bout 20,000 more kills then deaths, numerous nukes, and not a damn thing sounds cool to me bout waiting to spawn the next round while watchin everyone else play..if i wanted a match type where i was super worried bout dying i'd play hardcore tdm..at least then i don't gotta worry bout stupidass bombs and i could go back and blast the fool who smoked me..

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
FUCK THE NEW MAPS...I GOT MONEY TO BURN SO I DONT GIVE A FUCK BUT SERIOUS THE FIRST DLC SINCE IT'S RELEASE AND IT'S SOME LAME ASS SHIT...NO CREATIVITY, NO NEW WEAPONS, OR PERKS, OR VEHICLES...IW BETTER HOPE SOME OTHER PUBLISHER DONT IMPROVE ON THEIR MISTAKES AND TAKES THEIR MARKET CAUSE SERIOUS THIS IS A LET DOWN AS FAR AS CONTENT AND FUN...FU

May 3, 2002
DubbC415 said:

I got bout 20,000 more kills then deaths, numerous nukes, and not a damn thing sounds cool to me bout waiting to spawn the next round while watchin everyone else play..if i wanted a match type where i was super worried bout dying i'd play hardcore tdm..at least then i don't gotta worry bout stupidass bombs and i could go back and blast the fool who smoked me..
Yeah, you guys are both right. It all depends on HOW you play. If your a lone wolf that likes to do things your own way and do great at it. Great.. TD and what not is for you. But if you got a good group of friends that u game with and tear shit up, and are really good at strategy then S&D is for you. I used to play S&D hardcore all the time, with an old group of friends and we tore everyone up. You just gotta have patients and teamwork, then you'll love S&D.

But yeah, they really fucked up with the new maps, i don't remember them doing that before where they forced you to play Sabotage and all that. That's crazy. People wanna play TD to learn the maps first, then they'll go to other objectives if they want. Crazy.. I still really don't have the need to go back to COD, this is the first map pack i didn't buy right away from COD/IW and i cant believe it. So you know the game is fucked. I'm playing Battlefield: BC2 which I've never liked, until this game. :confused:

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Yeah, you guys are both right. It all depends on HOW you play. If your a lone wolf that likes to do things your own way and do great at it. Great.. TD and what not is for you. But if you got a good group of friends that u game with and tear shit up, and are really good at strategy then S&D is for you. I used to play S&D hardcore all the time, with an old group of friends and we tore everyone up. You just gotta have patients and teamwork, then you'll love S&D.

But yeah, they really fucked up with the new maps, i don't remember them doing that before where they forced you to play Sabotage and all that. That's crazy. People wanna play TD to learn the maps first, then they'll go to other objectives if they want. Crazy.. I still really don't have the need to go back to COD, this is the first map pack i didn't buy right away from COD/IW and i cant believe it. So you know the game is fucked. I'm playing Battlefield: BC2 which I've never liked, until this game. :confused:
well then it's a good thing that i'm a doctor

Mar 13, 2003
i must be the only one that even likes the new maps. For me it brings in something "fresh" to the game (except overgrown and crash) but i dont mind them at all...I actually played for a few hours last night with the new maps as opposed to a few games like i have been doing for the past few weeks....The only thing i didnt like is that they charged $15.00 for only 3 new maps, and made me pay for 2 old ass maps.....