Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
^ lol right? im actually gonna check the IW forums and see whats up with that shit right now, there needs to be team deatch match or its just kinda wack... straight up noob tube fest

i personally think "hardcore" should be no grenade launchers, im cool with rpgs, but that whole shoot a grenade launcher hella to where the spawn is first 10 seconds of a small ass map is not whats hot in the streets

im coo w the double xp tho

hella people know the maps already tho..

i think they should take the perks out that are waaayyyy unrealistic in hardcore,ie lightweight pro/marathon pro.....yeah uh running around afgan for a mile and then jumping off the cliff without any damage to run up to stab somebody is unacceptable

Mar 13, 2003
i like the new maps espcially the throwback ones but its super gay you cant choose what game type,i play mostly team deathmatch....

its worth the money IMO
oh, yea your definetly right about the game type situation!!!....I did hear that today they are supposed to start including it in all game types....Havent played yet, but that's what i heard from some fools last night?!

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
i think they should take the perks out that are waaayyyy unrealistic in hardcore,ie lightweight pro/marathon pro.....yeah uh running around afgan for a mile and then jumping off the cliff without any damage to run up to stab somebody is unacceptable
Go to IW forums and they have a post about a barebones playlist ( no perks, no kill streaks I believe too ) and 402 said he would pass the info along, but well you know how that goes....

Oct 9, 2008
Crash and overgrown are better then the new bullshit maps..The only one that had a remote chance of being tight was bailout. but i wouldn't know cuz every time that map comes up its been fuckin search and destroy, sabotoge, or some gay shit...Like i said tho if you like just randomly tubing from rooftops and spraying around corners then you'll proly like these maps (no skill required)

Oct 9, 2008
I think these dudes finally figured out chooppergunner=Nuke..everytime i got a good streak goin some fag shoots my chopper gunner down now..that is of course unless the other team gets one...in that case my team lets it spawn kill them repeatedly..i swear COD loves to just fuck me over repeatedly with worse teams to ever play the game!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
its depending on how you kill them. ive gotten 400 a kill on headshots i think its like 200-300 for a regular kill

one thing ive noticed is i think you get points for other peoples kills or some shit. ive had no helicopters in the air and it was like +40 every few seconds for some reason...usually thats for an assist or somethin but the shit did that for a good minute or so while i was running around doing absolutely nothing

Mar 13, 2003
it usually shows +20 every few seconds gas, so with double xp it makes sense +40 every few..........been seeing a lot of h.q. on the new maps so i think thats what was going on.