Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008
you trippin broski..i hate the thermal for everything..that might be why you hate sniping?that shit is ass...im not tryna see grey and white just to kill someone
I don't hate sniping..lol i don't even use the thermal but i want all the attachments unlocked for the title..50 cal/heatbeat sensor on mine..

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SAY...DOWNLOADED THE MAPS AND WENT TO PLAY,AND IT ASKED FOR YOU TO UPDATE AND IT DISCONNECTED ME AUTOMATICALLY,WHAT THE FUCK...THEY BETTER FIX THAT SHIT BY THE TIME I GET OFF WORK! I WANT MICROSOFT POINT CREDITS FOR THIS! THEY GOT MY MONEY BUT I CANT PLAY !

Jun 23, 2005
i think it kicks you off if u get the maps then update cuz i updated and got the maps but bitch ass hsit wont let me play online. i could do private matches but what does that do for me.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lol i guess ill save my 15 bucks and download it later when they fix that...good lookin for the info

was just about to download it

edit: damn you cant even get a regular game in right now...shit has 'tested matches' a good 9 times already over and over

took me about 3 minutes to get in a match with rundown