Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2009
is it just me or do you also imagine the chicks that put it in hella work on your friend list are hot too?

even tho theres a .9% chance of them being hot actually

im like 3/5th the way to makin my own Deadly Viper Squad

Oct 9, 2008
So i caught a muthafucka boosting on wasteland and fucked it all up for him..lol The game before we played highrise and dude on my team got a nuke..some dude on the other team went 10-24? Next match other team gets a harriar, which i shoot down immediately..next thing boom a chopper gunner? Also shoot down right away..Then i check and dude who got nuke last time is 0-12...The hunt was on!! lol i saw a green arrow on my map in the corner so im like wtf? is dude sniping? I went to check it out and sure enough i see a tactical flare and 2 fags in the corner, so i walked up and shot dude in the head.. he must had been on kill 20 or somethin dude on my team kept tryin to knife me..lol Then i talked hella shit in the lobby and instead of backin out these fags stayed in.. so i was on dude on my team like white on rice..lol his boy kept coming to find him and i literally smoked him like 20 times..got me a harriar and pavelow and the top score in the lobby ..lmao fuckin stupid asses!!